What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaaaaaaa... you give up so easily, what kind of girl are you? :P

Now a few tips: Never ever let go of your demands, else we get an idea that we can control you! :D

Be adamant, be confident that "he and only he" has to give in, before I move an inch! :azn:

I am not a spoil brat/ demander nor am I easy to please ;)

Never had the pleasure of such give and take! :P

Btw, what is Aero upto? Maybe he is making a list of my locker! :what:

Checking your itinerary against his wish list :D

I am not a spoil brat/ demander nor am I easy to please ;)
Are you kidding with me? The statement above is enough for me to understand that you're spoilt and additionally you play the naive card on top of it! :rofl:

Thats why I like archery and martial arts! Hiyaaa!
Was that with the flying action, both legs suspended in air, leaning forward, like those japanese cartoons, hair tucked nicely in one long pony-tail? :D

Are you kidding with me? The statement above is enough for me to understand that you're spoilt and additionally you play the naive card on top of it! :rofl:

No idea how you concluded that one! :pop:

Was that with the flying action, both legs suspended in air, leaning forward, like those japanese cartoons, hair tucked nicely in one long pony-tail? :D

Yup it was more Kung fu kick style! :D

No idea how you concluded that one! :pop:

Tell me if I am wrong? I have never been wrong before! :pop:

Yup it was more Kung fu kick style! :D

Exactly, the one which finishes with the opponent on the floor, and your leg in his face. Have imagined similar stuff, gazillion of times with people that I don't like... I am like a walking "cinemax", open 24/7! :P

Tell me if I am wrong? I have never been wrong before! :pop:

For me to know for you to find out ;)

Exactly, the one which finishes with the opponent on the floor, and your leg in his face. Have imagined similar stuff, gazillion of times with people that I don't like... I am like a walking "cinemax", open 24/7! :P
Likewise! :D

I am the animated version...

@Aero yara, music recommendations for tonight?

I have been listening NON STOP to Maroon 5!!!! :blink:

For me to know for you to find out ;)
Well, more for you to come to terms with, that I have you decoded! ;)

@Aero yara, music recommendations for tonight?
Didn't ask me? Don't like my choice? No worries...i will butt in...Which reminds me Where is Butt sahab and Chaudry sahab?
For tonight we have:

Well, more for you to come to terms with, that I have you decoded! ;)

Hhaahhahaa...Nope! Ask anyone who knows me...YOU ARE WRONG..koi gal nai..there is always a 1st time! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't ask me? Don't like my choice? No worries...i will butt in...Which reminds me Where is Butt sahab and Chaudry sahab?
For tonight we have:]
You know that we think exactly alike! Minus the taste in music... :D

That may have to do with environmental factors, rather than to do with our psyche! :azn:

Hhaahhahaa...Nope! Ask anyone who knows me...YOU ARE WRONG..koi gal nai..there is always a 1st time! :D
Well, I still insist, I'm right! :D

You know that we think exactly alike! Minus the taste in music... :D

That may have to do with environmental factors, rather than to do with our psyche! :azn:

Well, I still insist, I'm right! :D

Hahahah...insist kernay say kiya hoga? :P

Hahahah...insist kernay say kiya hoga? :P
Kiya hoga? Are you absolutely sure that you can you not be converted into one spoilt brat? ;)

You can not win in psychological warfare with me! :P << look I'm again playing, and propping you at the same time :D

How about this 1:

PS: Don't watch the video...

Kiya hoga? Are you absolutely sure that you can you not be converted into one spoilt brat? ;)

You can not win in word-war with me! :P << look I'm again playing, propping you and at the same time engaging :D

Convert kernay ki tou koi baat hi nai hui!

Sukiyaki was my childhood favourite!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How about this 1:

PS: Don't watch the video...

Ok, thanks for the heads up on warning regarding not watching the video.... It's kind of girly feeling song.... Whose heart have you broken recently? :P

Thumbs up on the lead singers voice... rest of them .. so so so so ...

Ok, thanks for the heads up on warning regarding not watching the video.... It's kind of girly feeling song.... Whose heart have you broken recently? :P

Thumbs up on the lead singers voice... rest of them .. so so so so ...

Ehem ehem! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom