What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinki is fragile can't go hard on her, so breakfast is enough. That doesn't mean she wont be kidnapped again :D
Nahin yaar, tum is ki adatayn kharab matt karo! Next time I abduct her, she will think that she can get away with making me eggs with sunny side up, and making a smiley on it! :pop:

If IK finds out that you're being so soft and killing the time honored profession of kidnapping, he will be very very unhappy indeed! :P

back to attitude problems! I didn't know all that you said about so and so...Hmmm....that is sad...I feel upset
Why, what happened? What attitude problem? :blink:

Why, what happened? What attitude problem? :blink:
Short term memory circuit...You were telling me about a said type of people who will feed you lobster and eat your brains with their chatting!

Nahin yaar, tum is ki adatayn kharab matt karo! Next time I abduct her, she will think that she can get away with making me eggs with sunny side up, and making a smiley on it! :pop:

Chalo no problem, next time you can make me breakfast...I like pancakes...no idea how to make em! :P

Short term memory circuit...You were telling me about a said type of people who will feed you lobster and eat your brains with their chatting!
So why are you upset about it? That is how it is, nothing to fret about. If I got annoyed with such trivial things, life would become impossible to live! :P

You learn things and then you are careful after that. Just remember the following phrase, and have a short term memory as I have for such trivial stuff.

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

BTW, SHE is toilet trained! Runs to my bed...Meows in my ear to let her out for toilet...Nature lover :P

Chalo no problem, next time you can make me breakfast...I like pancakes...no idea how to make em! :P

Oh... pancakes with maple syrup and fresh squeezed orange juice... (drooling) :hang2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom