What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what was on the menu today? Details please ----- don't worry, fridge is fully stuffed so that if I'm hungry, I'll heat something!

Well, I wanted to make Chicken tikka but the masala was too spicy so I added yoghurt to dilute it and it looked like chicken curry rather than tikka :(

Thank GOD no one realized...LOLLZZ...EUROPEANS! :D

My Malaysian housemate made some Chinese dumplings, stir fried vege and fried chicken...YUMMY!

We had 2 Slovenians, 2 Italians, 1 Spanish and 1 German :D

Was lovely 1 of the Italian brought his guitar and he and the other Italian sang a bit while 1 of the Slovenian also sang some Croatian song...

Oh and she (Malaysian Housemate) also made rice...Purple rice!

Well, I wanted to make Chicken tikka but the masala was too spicy so I added yoghurt to dilute it and it looked like chicken curry rather than tikka :(

Thank GOD no one realized...LOLLZZ...EUROPEANS! :D

My Malaysian housemate made some Chinese dumplings, stir fried vege and fried chicken...YUMMY!

We had 2 Slovenians, 2 Italians, 1 Spanish and 1 German :D

Was lovely 1 of the Italian brought his guitar and he and the other Italian sang a bit while 1 of the Slovenian also sang some Croatian song...

Oh and she (Malaysian Housemate) also made rice...Purple rice!

Ok, just go through the bolded parts (no particular order), that's what I see, seriously, an inside into my mind! :P

Ok, just go through the bolded parts (no particular order), that's what I see, seriously, an inside into my mind! :P

VERY RANDOM selection between food and races...How sure are you the Slovenians were not guys? :P

Hey Krait, what's your take on my mind? More foodie or flirty?

Oh yea, 1 Italian and the 2 Slovenians brought red and white wines...SMELLY STUFF!
The other Italian brought homemade peach jam! Was nice

Oh yea, 1 Italian and the 2 Slovenians brought red and white wines...SMELLY STUFF!
The other Italian brought homemade peach jam! Was nice
LOL... you are easy to please... Now tell me what kind of Jam do you like? My favorite is the "Hartleys" collection, can't live without anyone of them! :pop:

So you are a fat bald half Turkiye man who is also a sweet womanizer?! :eek:
Well, that's up to you, how you make the mental image of me! :P

Me on the other hand.... LOL...... :rofl:

LOL... you are easy to please... Now tell me what kind of Jam do you like? My favorite is the "Hartleys" collection, can't live without anyone of them! :pop:
Yes, Hartleys is nice...Strawberry and marmalade!

The nice thing about this jam was HE MADE IT WITH HIS MOM...Many Italians have homemade stuff and I like the fact the affort was put in...It makes it unique!

The nice thing about this jam was HE MADE IT WITH HIS MOM...Many Italians have homemade stuff and I like the fact the affort was put in...It makes it unique!
How may Italians have you dealt with in your life? I'm sure not as much as I have!

They are the biggest "tapori" on this planet! Even if he found that Jam in a dustbin of his alley, he will have a "oh-so-wonderful" story ready to be told... They talk and talk and talk and talk... :P

How may Italians have you dealt with in your life? I'm sure not as much as I have!

They are the biggest "tapori" on this planet! Even if he found that Jam in a dustbin of his alley, he will have a "oh-so-wonderful" story ready to be told... They talk and talk and talk and talk... :P

Ahhh Interesting...

Now you make it sound dangerous! :(

Even the professional level people?

Ahhh Interesting...Ok where is that kid who wanted to know my location? I am currently in France :P

I learned it the hard way.. I trust everyone and everything people say.. I mean EVERYTHING.... or at least used to be like that.... once I started working with Arabs (very few), my views changed... :blink:

I deleted my location can you please adjust that in your post

I got kidnapped once...Don't wanna risk it again ;)

Even the professional level people?
Specially the professionals! They will treat you to lobster dinners, throw in stories, and when the time comes, will sign the contract with your competitor or steal your business plan! :angry:

They are also pretty good with women, not the sex part, rather they talk women to an orgasm! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom