What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very deep... very very deep.. :pop:

I never was a fan of intellect anyhow! Me more of a person who lives in "the" moment...... :D
We know Mr. Casanova.....Armstrong bhi isi category main aata hai, Living in the Moment.

We know Mr. Casanova.....Armstrong bhi isi category main aata hai, Living in the Moment.
Yara, "the moment" fits very well with the Casanova model, and it has served me EXTREMELY well... However, I have had attitude and temper issues in the past, and "the moment" theory fails big time there!!! Nano-second fuse is not a good thing, trust me! :blink:

Genes dude, genes... that thousands of years of genetic-memory is very difficult to suppress/overcome.

LOL --- I sometimes have to suppress the general notion that rest of humanity is "lower life forms" :rofl:

Its reference to Hazrat Ibrahim's [PBUH] throwing into fire by Nimrood. It, was love that made it possible while logic stood by in disbelief !

Ooooooo.. so I follow the same theory, albeit, modified and in sync with today! :D

I had watched that 1 before but it was nice watching it with half a dead brain :P
Hey, you're back.. :)

Me, and Aero were negotiating for your release, I was very generous with my under the table offer to him to free you without any bodily harm! :P

Hahahahhaha!! All I caught was Nimrood, ishq and aqal...
You have to know that's what I caught as well... I'm like, YUMMYYY! :D

Sometime I feel as if my soul has no depth! :rofl:

Yea and you calmly watched it happen from your window instead of coming to my rescue! :angry:
With great powers comes great responsibility. He failed. We should file a petition to Webbi to ban Aeronaut for at least a day...:rofl:

Or may be he was deleting posts and giving infractions while you watching you getting kidnapped. :D

Hey, you're back.. :)

Me, and Aero were negotiating for your release, I was very generous with my under the table offer to him to free you without any bodily harm! :P

Yea Me read...100AU$...But chittar express gave me my freedom! :P

You have to know that's what I caught as well... I'm like, YUMMYYY! :D

Sometime I feel as if my soul has no depth! :rofl:

:P KMON! Not that bad now is it? :P

Yea Me read...100AU$...But chittar express gave me my freedom! :P
That is how you negotiate, you start low and then build on it! What did you want -- start from AUD100,000? :D

I was even thinking, first let me offer 100 Rubles, then said to myself naaa, if you ever found out, you'd be out on me with "Chittar Express"! :P

That is how you negotiate, you start low and then build on it! What did you want -- start from AUD100,000? :D

I was even thinking, first let me offer 100 Rubels, then said to myself naaa, if you ever found out, you'd be out on me with "Chittar Express"! :P

Hhaahahaha...You got that RIGHT! :azn:

:P KMON! Not that bad now is it? :P
LOL... of course it's not... what do you want me to say, I'm a sucker for all things emotional in life and love chick-flicks with happy endings? :P

Well, I don't understand this Sher-O-Shairi! That's about it! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom