What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for deletion of my location plz

I, released pinki in return for making me a breakfast :D

Subah subah taza chittar! :D

Specially the professionals! They will treat you to lobster dinners, throw in stories, and when the time comes, will sign the contract with your competitor or steal your business plan! :angry:

They are also pretty good with women, not the sex part, rather they talk women to an orgasm! :rofl:

HAHAHAHHA...Well, so far they have all been sweet...and extra nice to me!

Dude you're such a softy! I'd have never released her, unless she at least made me dinner and did all my laundry! :rofl:

Kuch nahin Pinko, means understood/message received! Location deleted :)

I still see it on page 165...

I did ullo sahab...but your post #2472 still has it...YOU need to adjust THAT from YOUR quotes...Just read the bold words and you will get the whole story :P

Refresh the page...

I did a gazillion times!

Pinki is fragile can't go hard on her, so breakfast is enough. That doesn't mean she wont be kidnapped again :D

Ahahahaha...subah subah chittar khanay ki adat par gi? :D

HAHAHAHA...THANK YOU HYPER!!

I did ullo sahab...but your post #2472 still has it...YOU need to adjust THAT from YOUR quotes...Just read the bold words and you will get the whole story :P
Now I'm ullo-ka-chacha! Go and check now, it's edited out to a much better location! ;)

back to attitude problems! I didn't know all that you said about so and so...Hmmm....that is sad...I feel upset

Pinki lives next to my house with her fluffy cat with fake yellow wig.

HAHAHAHHA...and lipstick!

BADLY applied lipstick to be specific! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom