What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong im with you late marriage is fine!
Especialy if you are in a country filled with GIRLS WHO ARE UGLY NAKHRAY BAZ, MAKEUP ZADA! FAT LIKE marshmallows

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, I feel so much irritated when someone does that to me back-home. I, sometimes, almost vomit. I don't get it, why they do that. I don't even understand the reasons behind normal male-male friendship. In all my life, I just had ONE male friend. I feel horribly awkward making friends with people of the same sex. :blink:

just kidding yaar.. I remember we used to hold hand in childhood.. or put our hands around shoulder... there is a lot of touching in desi friendship...

THIS SHOULD BE THE POST OF THE YEAR!

raven1.jpg

DSbvbvC_0549+-+Copy.jpg

actualy the dead bird looks better definitly better!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mate, I feel so much irritated when someone does that to me back-home. I, sometimes, almost vomit. I don't get it, why they do that. I don't even understand the reasons behind normal male-male friendship. In all my life, I just had ONE male friend. I feel horribly awkward making friends with people of the same sex. :blink:

lolz :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

well.. some cultures have more touching than others. I never felt awkward sharing bed or holding hand with people I know...like friends...
because I am still a desi..and you are pardesi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom