What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love taking these sentient sheep grazing on the green pastures that I sow! :D

Of course the next step it so 'create the demand' - thats the beauty & yet curse of consumerism !

At the end of the day consumers should be looked upon as little more than sentient sheep to be herded by those with the means & the brains to do so. Why do you think we go on buying so much stuff that we don't need ?

@A.Rafay , @Umair Nawaz ! Løok at @Marshmallow 's avatar!
And madiha with a broken nose 40kg makeup kar kay bhi nicole kay dhanchay ka mukabla nai karsakti!

beta, your time will come.. when you travel to white world, probably then you can compare and tell.. till then..live in medina-e-sani..and trust my words... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
stock-photo-14878748-big-ugly-raven-croaking.jpg

saba%2Bqamar.jpg

THIS IS TOO EASY! TRY A LITTLE HARDER!
@Marshmallow
@A.Rafay

No Pakistani Girls dont suck! Its the american girls that suck Yukk!

And ARY girl was more beautiful than that budhi kidman!

DSbvbvC_0549+-+Copy.jpg

Even she is much better than Emma Stone!

A.Rafay inko pics dekhny ki zarurt nae hy,he is crazy abt US n UK actressses,wo villagers jesy whole their life dream of da kind of girl thy saw in da movie n keep lookin for her type n even travel to big cities in search but end up being wid a donkey chulany wali village woman in farms,he is of dat type haha:rofl:

try to understand it:meeting:

Broken nose! A.rafay and @Marshmallow she is a natural blonde and white with natural features Usay TUMHARI TARAH MAKEUP PLASTIC SURGERY AND HAIR DYE KARWANAY KI ZARORAT NAI HAY!
u are too easy marshy!

Broken nose? Pehley tum jakey Emma ki pic theek se dekh! blonde hair doesnt mean that girl is beautiful!

chal tum haar gaye! this girl is beautiful than nicole and Emma!

aysha3-640x480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom