What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
For established markets yes you are right (poultry farm + cement factory + real estate units etc etc).

However, not in a market such as the internet. In internet you create stuff that people never realized they ever needed. Innovators are a different breed, they never ever calculate. After the innovators show the world the existence of a different kind of market, the accountants and copy-cats come in and try to get the remainder that hasn't been captured yet, till it's fully saturated.

For example, the guy who created "Hotmail" was the innovator, then the accountants @ Microsoft captured it (crunched numbers, calculated approximate size of the market etc etc). And this continued till the web-based email market was completely saturated.

Yeah I think I'm gonna pass on that ! :D

Khan tu marvaiii ga mujheee ! :lol:

I think its always about numbers & never about the so-called 'gut-feeling' !

See what they need, get what they need & give them a reason to buy from you; keep it simple ! :tup:

yes She is and im not an idiot u are!
VJ-Madiha-13%25255B10%25255D.jpg

:smitten:
who is she??

U idiots rafay,marshy,umair NICOLE WILL BE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANY PAKISTANI WOMEN EVEN IF SHE IS A 1000 YEARS OLD!
Everything pakistani is beautiful except its women! Lolz
Plus ARY GIRL SUX

ok sir u win:P

U idiots rafay,marshy,umair NICOLE WILL BE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANY PAKISTANI WOMEN EVEN IF SHE IS A 1000 YEARS OLD!
Plus ARY GIRL SUX

heck wid u!:meeting: nobody needs a certificate or clernce frm u to call all Pakistani women ugly or beautiful!

u r a wannabe!:sick:

Broken nose! A.rafay and @Marshmallow she is a natural blonde and white with natural features Usay TUMHARI TARAH MAKEUP PLASTIC SURGERY AND HAIR DYE KARWANAY KI ZARORAT NAI HAY!
u are too easy marshy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am accountant ! :hitwall:

But I'd much rather dish it for something else - Forex broker ! :kiss3:

Don't wanna do business - I'm not a people person & I can't even sell my soul to the devil if I tried to never mind selling a product !

oops, I thought you are studying and wanted to do MBA or something...
Anyway.. business is good, why do you think its like selling your soul.. you can be ethical in business.. that helps in long run..

especially in india/pak where trust is a premium, good, ethical and trustworthy people can command more money..

Plus ARY GIRL SUX

No Pakistani Girls dont suck! Its the american girls that suck Yukk!

And ARY girl was more beautiful than that budhi kidman!

DSbvbvC_0549+-+Copy.jpg

Even she is much better than Emma Stone!

For established markets yes you are right (poultry farm + cement factory + real estate units etc etc).

However, not in a market such as the internet. In internet you create stuff that people never realized they ever needed. Innovation in something totally different. Then accountants and copy-cats come in and try to get the remainder of the market that hasn't been captured yet, till it's fully saturated.

For example, the guy who created "Hotmail" was the innovator, then the accountants @ Microsoft captured it (crunched numbers, calculated approximate size of the market etc etc). And this continued till the web-based email market was completely saturated.

Of course the next step it so 'create the demand' - thats the beauty & yet curse of consumerism !

At the end of the day consumers should be looked upon as little more than sentient sheep to be herded by those with the means & the brains to do so. Why do you think we go on buying so much stuff that we don't need ?

Broken nose! A.rafay and @Marshmallow she is a natural blonde and white with natural features Usay TUMHARI TARAH MAKEUP PLASTIC SURGERY AND HAIR DYE KARWANAY KI ZARORAT NAI HAY!
u are too easy marshy!

natural blond she is? dats why us ki cheeks bull dog ki tara latuk rey hain haha:rofl:

english_bulldog_wallpaper_1268972013.jpg

Yesterday @ 10:41 AM

Marriage is a key to success!!!!!!!

Yesterday @ 04:57 PM

People don't marry -- -shaadi bari kharab cheez hai :rofl:
just kidding

Dear Mr. @Zakii

We all the Single member Naswarabad understand your situation & extends all our sympathy to you, we pray to God to give you the strength to come out of this Trauma.

May God accept you martyrdom give you all the blessings.

Regards,

@Marshmallow she is more natural than your avatar!

oops, I thought you are studying and wanted to do MBA or something...
Anyway.. business is good, why do you think its like selling your soul.. you can be ethical in business.. that helps in long run..

especially in india/pak where trust is a premium, good, ethical and trustworthy people can command more money..

I was saying that I can't even sell my soul to the devil if I wanted to let alone be able to sell a product to a willing consumer; an allusion to how the devil, at least in biblical or gothic discourse, is out for our souls ! In short I'm a very lousy sales person.

But that doesn't bother me that much because I don't want any of that; some money off the Forex, off the Stock Exchange & some investments here & there, are what I yearn for instead !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom