What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Umair Nawaz she looks like a cat with constipation!
. @A.Rafay
leave emma stone even the zombies of evil dead are more beautiful than the ones u like
p.s
raven is a crow like bird!

Heres the girl i like she hosts a show on ARY musik EMMA Stone to kia koi bhi photo tum lao is sey mukablay nahee ker saktey!

74119_426822117388565_1715078293_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
+plus nicole is 20years old but still pretier!
Discussion on me is invalid! Since im not of the race being discussed!
But u marsha are a pakistani GIRL
and
@Hyperion is neutral
@Armstrong u stay neutral too!
U are just saying that becuse u are pakistani!

I hate consultants too. I mean I hate them with every ounce of my being. They charge the **** out of you, just for infographics!

My take on the video, he is talking about things that even he can't explain, however, somehow he was able to identify them. Not the patterns or the essence, just the idea. I bet, I can give a much better lecture on the subject.

btw, I do agree about 'trust' thing he says. There is always such a bias, we trust our 'own' people, no matter how enlightened we are.

No. No. No. it's a feeling yara, you don't need to look at any numbers, you don't look at any of the variables. It's a moment in time and space, where all that you know, in an instant comes together, and you have this feeling that it's going to work.

You are again trying to quantify stuff like an accountant. You follow an extremely cautious approach, you need to loosen up a bit. Stop thinking and crunching numbers, feel it and do something about it.

@Hyperion : Its pretty neat ! :tup:

But I think a better bet would be :

(a) To find out what people want !

(b) To find out how you can make money off catering to that demand !

(c) To get the consumers to believe why you're the best guy to buy it from !

I think that would work better ! :undecided:

@A.Rafay only an idiot will call her more beutiful than nicole!

Heres the girl i like she hosts a show on ARY musik EMMA Stone to kia koi bhi photo tum lao is sey mukablay nahee ker saktey!

74119_426822117388565_1715078293_n.jpg

@Marshmallow How is this one? Alpha1cavalier! this girl can beat your emma and megan! big time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom