What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, it's quiet nice. He has got many parts right, however, not all.

Still watching it; hes talking about the Why, What & How - But its taking too long to buffer, my internet isn't being cooperative right now ! :hitwall:

dear @Marshmallow i know it burns! Right!
Why dont you show me your pic kiddo!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong @hinduguy, did you guys enjoy the video?

I enjoyed the video... I disagree with almost everything which he says.. (typical management guru people who companies pay good money to give such talks)..seeking patterns in some random events... use some story to show the pattern is real...

btw.. never been a fan of these guru people or self help books with stories...

Yaar she comes in the drama Kash Aesa Hota (new), bohot tight drama hai.

Webby aapp Bhi dramaz dekhtey hain? Nice! Hamary to puri Family ARY and Hum ke dramon ke ilawa kuch or dekhtey hi nahee!

@Umair Nawaz she looks like a cat with constipation!
. @A.Rafay
leave emma stone even the zombies of evil dead are more beautiful than the ones u like
p.s
raven is a crow like bird!

dear @Marshmallow i know it burns! Right!
Why dont you show me your pic kiddo!

y shud i? its u who is going crazy here abt some actress dat in her craze u call all pakistani women ugly as compared to her?

since u have put urself on very high status so let us c on wat ground u r insultin women!

@Hyperion : Its pretty neat ! :tup:

But I think a better bet would be :

(a) To find out what people want !

(b) To find out how you can make money off catering to that demand !

(c) To get the consumers to believe why you're the best guy to buy it from !

I think that would work better ! :undecided:

I hate consultants too. I mean I hate them with every ounce of my being. They charge the **** out of you, just for infographics!

My take on the video, he is talking about things that even he can't explain, however, somehow he was able to identify them. Not the patterns or the essence, just the idea. I bet, I can give a much better lecture on the subject.

I enjoyed the video... I disagree with almost everything which he says.. (typical management guru people who companies pay good money to give such talks)..seeking patterns in some random events... use some story to show the pattern is real...

btw.. never been a fan of these guru people or self help books with stories...

@Marshmallow , @A.Rafay dont torture me!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
9.jpg

Nicole-Kidman_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom