What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously @Marshmallow , @A.Rafay u wanna fight! U both got nothing of substance! :rofl::rofl:
emma-stone-andrew-garfield-stand-up-volunteer-09.jpg

iman-ali-1.jpg

Ok you wana fight!
@Marshmallow just one answer to you!
LOOK AND EXAMINE YOUR AVATAR!

Last edited by a moderator:
btw wat sort of Pakistani Man r u dat Pakistani Women r being insultd n u r asking a girl to fight dat man rather u doing it :angry:

u r only gud for eating and watchin movies! Faty!:angry:
Alpha is in love with that Emma Stone! leave him! bechara Larki nahee doondh sakta pakistan me Is liye internet se photo leli hai Spiderman ke girl ki! :woot:

@Marshmallow i dont care if tommorow is a holiday! I want to end this even if it lasts days!
AND I WANT NASWARIANS TO STAY AWAY THIS IS CIVIL WAR! OR ELSE THERE WILL BE COLLATERAL DAMAGE!

In simple words @A.Rafay MEGAN FOX is beautiful too! OTHER PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM OUR FIGHT!

Seriously @Marshmallow , @A.Rafay u wanna fight! U both got nothing of substance! :rofl::rofl:

iman-ali-1.jpg

Ok you wana fight!

i dun have to look at thez stupid actresses in comparison,im not dat desperate neither dat ugly dat i wud go around cryin all day here like u dat see see shes so beautiful unlike Pakistani women and i like her becuz im UGLY!

only ppl who have ugly HEART AND MIND say things like dat! nad u r da best example!:meeting:

@Marshmallow i dont care if tommorow is a holiday! I want to end this even if it lasts days!
AND I WANT NASWARIANS TO STAY AWAY THIS IS CIVIL WAR! OR ELSE THERE WILL BE COLLATERAL DAMAGE!

In simple words @A.Rafay MEGAN FOX is beautiful too! OTHER PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM OUR FIGHT!
@Zakii can find you a girl if you wish but these Khayali girls of hollywood tum ko nasseeeb nahee hongi! LOL

@A.Rafay MEGAN FOX is billion of times more beautiful than any pakistani girl
Megan-Fox-megan-fox-14692357-1500-2266.jpg

@Armstrong and others stay out of this this war is between me,rafay and marsha!

haha wo typical boys hoty heyna like villagers who hav never seen any city in their life so wen thy see any photo of any actress or thy r first time been to city,hw stupidly thy react,dats da case wid him

despos huh

Who said anything about marrying @A.Rafay!
:rofl:
and @Marshmallow
Nice try! Typical pakistani girl rona dhona

iman-ali-1.jpg

Ok you wana fight!
Why do you compare Emma With that Pakistani Girl? There are many other beautiful Pakistani Girls Why not compare with them?

Like her?
mahnoorweb.jpg

Emma :tdown: mahnoor :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom