What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingMamba93
My 1st part signature 100% true and 2nd part even some pakistanis dont agree, or they maybe false flaggers! Do you know my introductory thread was a round table conference covering 20 pages!

@Hyperion
i actualy endorse (cavalier) part!

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93
My 1st part signature 100% true and 2nd part even some pakistanis dont agree, or they maybe false flaggers! Do you know my introductory thread was a round table conference covering 20 pages!

@Hyperion
i actualy endorse (cavalier) part!

Well it depends what you consider the ideology of Pakistan. There will always be differences in what someone thinks Pakistan should stand for because Pakistan lost its leader so soon in its birth that it left a vacuum. Yeah your intro was 20 pages because your name was fascist. :cheesy: That is why I told you to change it because a lot of people have problems with fascism. :P

My answer to what I never asked you anything!! :alcoholic:

You have been mentioning me here with random stuff all day long, kyah baat hai yaar. :undecided:

@haviZsultan u need to improve your spellings and memory to mention me-it isnt too hard though! @KingMamba93
they had problem with my claim of being a "soldier of Ideology of pakistan"
@haviZsultan u need to improve your spellings and memory to mention me-it isnt too hard though!
@KingMamba93
they had problem with my claim of being a "soldier of Ideology of pakistan"

^^^^^
Typing your username is hard. But year I think I remember now seeing the handle so many times.

guys, I am making a video on jf17 after a year -- it would be pictorial -- I have tried to cover the major milestones, specs, vs , weapons of jft etc in the video ------- the video has atleast 250 slides, so I need several good pakistani rock/pop songs to keep the video interesting till the end

any suggestions would be great as I generally dont listen to desi songs other than vital signs

[ thinking of adding ''Dair Ho Gaye'' or ''yeh zameen'' ]

guys, I am making a video on jf17 after a year -- it would be pictorial -- I have tried to cover the major milestones, specs, vs , weapons of jft etc in the video ------- the video has atleast 250 slides, so I need several good pakistani rock/pop songs to keep the video interesting till the end

any suggestions would be great as I generally dont listen to desi songs other than vital signs

[ thinking of adding ''Dair Ho Gaye'' or ''yeh zameen'' ]

Hi bro, sometime back i had the similar idea in mind to make a JFT video.

There were numerous things revolving around my tiny brain.

As i was interested in aviation as well.But i couldn't prolong my passion because of the professional preference and certain other things.I always love to see you are being able to reach up there.:tup:

Don't read the above if you are short of time.

I 've two ideas for you.
1-Pakistani rock song- shor macha.
2-AC/DC Thunderstruck.

Both these back ground songs demand different scenarios and suits different activities in the video.Rest of it you'll do it well.
Have a nice day sir.:)

I know a lot of english songs which would be appropriate but the copyright thingy is restricting me from posting them in the slideshow :undecided:

i had used music from free soundtrack channel a year back in this video of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom