What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are soo bronze age.. Iranians are doing some cutting edge research in this... @Talon.. my sense of humour is different from yours.. :)

yr sence of humour is louzy

you are soo bronze age.. Iranians are doing some cutting edge research in this... @Talon.. my sense of humour is different from yours.. :)

yr sense of humour is louzy

Last edited by a moderator:
@Umair Nawaz @Talon islam say that if you cant do justice between {multiple} wives than MARRY ONLY ONCE!

Yes! Thats what I am trying to convey :
"And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course. "

In the 21st Century - 1 wife is enough - people who get married more than once, do it for selfish reasons - which in my humble opinion is totally unacceptable - marrying 4 wife's was for a different time and place.

@Umair Nawaz @Talon islam say that if you cant do justice between {multiple} wives than MARRY ONLY ONCE!

Yes it does but i put a question for fun yaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr

In the 21st Century - 1 wife is enough - people who get married more than once, do it for selfish reasons - which in my humble opinion is totally unacceptable - marrying 4 wife's was for a different time and place.

u sound like my father when i say same to him:rofl:

He meant to the same lady... so sweet umair... :)

sorry i didnt understood:lol:

Yea the 4 wives was supposed to support the widows, divorcee and what not BUT those marrying 2 or more now marry 16 yr olds or 24 yr olds :blink:

Especially middle aged men - when I see a guy with a wife young enough to be his granddaughter makes me want to break his face, especially arranged marriages.

I understand @LoveIcon that so called 'patriot' is a extremist wahabi or extremist Salafi! He is calling sufis bid'ati! Dont agrue with people like these! Actualy by defination these people are themselves KHARJI who dont consider anyone muslim besides themselves!

I don't have any right to declare someone Kharji because only God knows about someones faith but i am always up against all the sectarian minded extremists - So, doesn't matter opponent is Salfi, Deobandi, Hanfi or Shia or whatever :D

@Emrald Bye bye :wave:
@LoveIcon agiyea aik aur musibat known as Patriots

@Emrald wants you as his sister... bolo manzoor? Na manzoor?

Yea the 4 wives was supposed to support the widows, divorcee and what not BUT those marrying 2 or more now marry 16 yr olds or 24 yr olds :blink:

Actually not meaning to justify it... but while I was reading up on history... this was an ancient tradition and kings and emperors (Muslim) had huge harems and lots of harem women. They took more than 4 wives-many divorcing one and remarrying. These customs are very ancient. And we used to think our ancestors were saints? lol.

Btw slightly true-my nana was a saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom