What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allu ki aik aur that I liked very much!!

I am sure many wanna dedicate this to @KRAIT! :P

And maybe @Marshmallow will dedicate to @Armstrong

Last edited by a moderator:
One ENGLISH entry :D

hahah finally a song i can understand :yahoo: ,very soft though in melody, however the movie was awesome. If your looking for classics check out avenge seven folds, its very popular among anglos, you should like it.

hahah finally a song i can understand :yahoo: ,very soft though in melody, however the movie was awesome. If your looking for classics check out avenge seven folds, its very popular among anglos, you should like it.

what about this :azn:

Allu ki aik aur that I liked very much!!

I am sure many wanna dedicate this to @KRAIT! :P

And maybe @Marshmallow will dedicate to @Armstrong

is there a translation of the lyrics, the song looks very interesting,the choreography looks very cultural oriented for sure, is that a pakistanie wedding in the song just wondering looks like one.

I remember this song by don't know who...

"suno dil ki dhadkan dekho meri aankhon mein hai pyar mein tumhara houn hamesha say"...something along those lines...

Anyone know this?? Its also sometime in 90s and some allu is singing it! "suno dil ki dhadkan dekho meri aankhon mein hai pyar mein tumhara houn hamesha say"....

Anyone know this?? Its also sometime in 90s and some allu is singing it! "suno dil ki dhadkan dekho meri aankhon mein hai pyar mein tumhara houn hamesha say"....

:confused: no idea at all, is it haider ali's?

is there a translation of the lyrics, the song looks very interesting,the choreography looks very cultural oriented for sure, is that a pakistanie wedding in the song just wondering looks like one.

Welcome! It is some function...Actually the song was sung for a drama with the same name...

:confused: no idea at all, is it haider ali's?

Nope not him...Not Sami someother allu!!

sorry meant he was an allu!

@liontk:

Here is 1 of the function of a Pakistani wedding:

You listen to Alizeè :yahoo: , Alizeè is a very beautiful lady for sure:smitten:, my little sister listenss to her alot, her style for some reason reminds me of cèline dion in her early days except Alizeè is hotter for sure.

If you like hiphop or contemporary artist out street lourd vol.2, its definately different from alizeè ,actually polar opposite of her, but these guys are the upcoming artist in hiphop department. Btw had alizeè done a concert in pakistan, i am pretty sure she went to indie a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom