What's new

NASA praises ISRO, offers training for Indian astronauts

It ain't about picking between russians n americans we didn't went out asking for help to anybody
Its just a goodwill gesture from NASA to ISRO
n NASA do have one of the best infrastructure for astronauts in the world n they really have lots of experience in human space mission

N as far as russians r concerned we r already partnering with them in our Chandrayan 2(india's 2nd moon mission) they will be providing us with the rovers :cheers:

Good luck to your guys, hopefully some time in the near future Iranians will do great work too in space.

Some of you guys are so blinded by nationalism it makes you look retarded. Stop kidding yourself. India has accomplished a lot but it has also taken help from various sources for certain projects. Russia and the US both have strong points when it comes to Space Tech. If Nasa is willing to work with us, why wouldn;t we jump on the chance. Its a win win for both of us. Think about NASA doens;t offer this kind of cooperation with everyone, so India should feel proud of its scientists not the Gandhi's

i af has already started selection, no one here gives a damm about amercican support :rofl:

Some of you guys are so blinded by nationalism it makes you look retarded. Stop kidding yourself. India has accomplished a lot but it has also taken help from various sources for certain projects. Russia and the US both have strong points when it comes to Space Tech. If Nasa is willing to work with us, why wouldn;t we jump on the chance. Its a win win for both of us. Think about NASA doens;t offer this kind of cooperation with everyone, so India should feel proud of its scientists not the Gandhi's

sorry but no we dont want anything from them. :no:

true sad, when chins needed the space suits and critical techs for their spce mission, they also went to russia. russia is the place if u want techs needed for space. american deals come with strings attached.

Russia has given China much more help than to India. Wake up and realize that. Only when India started looking for different partners, Russia woke up a lil but they are increasing their prices faster than inflation.

Good luck to your guys, hopefully some time in the near future Iranians will do great work too in space.
U guys r already doing some grt work
I mean i have not seen a single country space program to grow at the pace at which iranians r moving

N believe me i see iran as the only country whose gonna put the next man in space after india :cheers:

U guys r already doing some grt work
I mean i have not seen a single country space program to grow at the pace at which iranians r moving

N believe me i see iran as the only country whose gonna put the next man in space after india :cheers:
Thank for the compliment bro:), we lack great leadership otherwise we should be one of the developed countries by now.
:cheers:

Actually sometimes I feel they might do it before us. And not many will be surprised.

Not possible, India has huggeee SLV and we are still lacking large rockets, I don't see this as a competition lol. if a man sets foot on the moon then it is a achievements for all man kind, not just a certain group of man called Persian or Indian.
race is just a human creation which is dividing people and making them hate and kill each other.

Thank for the compliment bro:), we lack great leadership otherwise we should be one of the developed countries by now.
:cheers:

Not possible, India has huggeee SLV and we are still lacking large rockets, I don't see this as a competition lol. if a man sets foot on the moon then it is a achievements for all man kind, not just a certain group of man called Persian or Indian.
race is just a human creation which is dividing people and making them hate and kill each other.

Well,the race for the moon is on.Considering that there is good evidence indicating that NASA faked the moon landings and apollo could not have crossed the van allen belt,the race to the moon still remains. Even the american shuttle does not have shielding for the van allen belts

India is not as advanced as china, and they did received Russian assistance in their program, not sure though.

The manned spaceflight is the pinnacle of the modern space technology, you are on your own to handle everything, and no one will geniunely help you. :coffee:

EU and Japan are politically much closer to US than China to Russia, even US never helped them to build up their own manned space program, and do you truly believe that Russia will help China?

Well,the race for the moon is on.Considering that there is good evidence indicating that NASA faked the moon landings and apollo could not have crossed the van allen belt,the race to the moon still remains. Even the american shuttle does not have shielding for the van allen belts

India's Chandrayaan-I mission confirmed NASA's moon landing.....

<i>Chandrayaan-I image confirmed US moon landing</i>

The manned spaceflight is the pinnacle of the modern space technology, you are on your own to handle everything, and no one will geniunely help you. :coffee:

EU and Japan are politically much closer to US than China to Russia, even US never helped them to build up their own manned space program, and do you truly believe that Russia will help China?

Maybe you missed the 'Not sure though' part. :D

dude whom r u making an idiot here????

russia is the only power in the world, that will give out any tech for money or weapons purchase. ur space suit is russian made and so are many critical techs in ur rockets. but i dont think that is a bad thing. i respect china for what it has achieved. :tup:

selection for indian astronauts have begun, and i am sure if india needed any help they will look towards russia not usa.

russia is the only power in the world, that will give out any tech for money or weapons purchase. ur space suit is russian made and so are many critical techs in ur rockets. but i dont think that is a bad thing. i respect china for what it has achieved. :tup:

selection for indian astronauts have begun, and i am sure if india needed any help they will look towards russia not usa.

Sometimes I wonder if these dimwits aren't dimwits after all, just plants to say really stupid things and make us look bad.

With this phrase, i am sure you have never learned the history of the Chinese space program.

Our rocket technology is much more closely related to the US counterpart than the Russian one, because our early leading rocket designers were all the oversea graduate students from US.

When we launched our very first satellite in 1970, it was the era of the Sino-Soviet conflict, meanwhile we got sanctioned by USSR, and how could they help us to develop our space program? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom