What's new

NASA praises ISRO, offers training for Indian astronauts

^ They are just frustrated cause their moon mission didn't discover anything :woot:

Discovery is not important, Technology is, and they have every reason to rejoice. Moon is still a paradox, it lure's discoveries. It can only be studied if the nation has the technology to reach there. India is on its way, it better reaches there before its mysteries are unlocked and un-mooned..

And beware of NASA it might even patent the Moon :P

Discovery is not important, Technology is, and they have every reason to rejoice. Moon is still a paradox, it lure's discoveries. It can only be studied if the nation has the technology to reach there. India is on its way, it better reaches there before its mysteries are unlocked and un-mooned..

And beware of NASA it might even patent the Moon :P

Most of the time I feel that mission moon is just a matter of pride stuff and it wont add much to the technological knowledge already gathered by other coutries. However in one parameter it would add value that, today if we are going to moon tomorrow we can go to any planet and that will add to self reliance..

India's Chandrayaan-I mission confirmed NASA's moon landing.....

<i>Chandrayaan-I image confirmed US moon landing</i>

Sorry dude,but you cannot make anything out of that photo.Using that photo it could be said that there canals on the moon.
http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

The radiation outside Van allen is too strong.I remain doubtful about any nasa claims as now nasa has claimed that it lost the apollo tapes ...lol...

Who would 'lose' tapes of something like this unless ,there was something to hide

Sorry dude,but you cannot make anything out of that photo.Using that photo it could be said that there canals on the moon.
The Apollo Hoax

The radiation outside Van allen is too strong.I remain doubtful about any nasa claims as now nasa has claimed that it lost the apollo tapes ...lol...

Who would 'lose' tapes of something like this unless ,there was something to hide

I was also surprised that they lost such an important proof........

BUT the Chandrayaan images are analysed by ISRO scientists....they're claiming to have found signs of Appolo Landing......Don't you believe in our own scientists....

Most of the time I feel that mission moon is just a matter of pride stuff and it wont add much to the technological knowledge already gathered by other coutries. However in one parameter it would add value that, today if we are going to moon tomorrow we can go to any planet and that will add to self reliance..

No one has completely studied the moon, we have been living on earth for millions of Years, have we been able to discover everything? the more you study the more you know nothing and the more you know nothing the more Ambitious the man becomes. Our technology improves if not any significant discovery from our side.

Tomorrow we must be in a position to offer support rather seek.

I was also surprised that they lost such an important proof........

BUT the Chandrayaan images are analysed by ISRO scientists....they're claiming to have found signs of Appolo Landing......Don't you believe in our own scientists....

Scientist's can bow to pressure from superiors.Like Scientists deny Remote viewing or ESP but Puthoff Experiments with Ingo Swann and Soviet research in psychotronics proved otherwise. But the mainstream still denies it because of academic pressure and govt pressure to deny such phenomena .Similiarly Scientists deny that hydrocarbon is abiotic but then how does Saturn,titan ,uranus ,neptune have large amount of hydrocarbon in their atmosphere?

Mainstream science is Bullshit....

Please no man mission.ISRO should stick to Weather forcast,Communication and Defence use of its sat..India needs to be accountable for each rupee it spend.We have some greater cause to spend.USA and europe will now try to increasingly partner it with India, on cost sharing basis too.NO TO MAN MISSION.

we should stick to mars mission and should join hands with NASA too

Scientist's can bow to pressure from superiors.Like Scientists deny Remote viewing or ESP but Puthoff Experiments with Ingo Swann and Soviet research in psychotronics proved otherwise. But the mainstream still denies it because of academic pressure and govt pressure to deny such phenomena .Similiarly Scientists deny that hydrocarbon is abiotic but then how does Saturn,titan ,uranus ,neptune have large amount of hydrocarbon in their atmosphere?

Mainstream science is Bullshit....

I don't know what you're saying BUT I believe that DENYING and CLAIMING are two different thing....

If you're claiming something which you haven't achieved, then, when people will find out the reality, there will be huge embarrassment......there is a risk of getting mocked by the whole world.....therefore people don't generally make false claims specially in the scientific community........
BUT if you deny/hide something even though you have achieved/discovered it then people will think that, since you have discovered it, you have the right to do whatever you like with it....

The manned spaceflight is the pinnacle of the modern space technology, you are on your own to handle everything, and no one will geniunely help you. :coffee:

EU and Japan are politically much closer to US than China to Russia, even US never helped them to build up their own manned space program, and do you truly believe that Russia will help China?

Russia has already helped CHina.....what are you talking about?

that is ridiculous!
sorry, if you had taken it in the wrong sense.
I am not telling that all your space and fighter success is because of your spying agencies ability to get the know hows.
All i am saying is you exceptionally did well and for the missing parts that you did not have the tech, your spys filled in the gap.
i appriciate the efforts of the CHINESE and determination to achieve what is needed for your nations up-liftment

I don't know what you're saying BUT I believe that DENYING and CLAIMING are two different thing....

If you're claiming something which you haven't achieved, then, when people will find out the reality, there will be huge embarrassment......there is a risk of getting mocked by the whole world.....therefore people don't generally make false claims specially in the scientific community........
BUT if you deny/hide something even though you have achieved/discovered it then people will think that, since you have discovered it, you have the right to do whatever you like with it....

What I am saying is that scientist are dependent on govt grants,so they have to protect the political status quo,else they lose their funding.Which is why scientist tell what the govt and superiors want them to tell.

I suggest you analyse yourself ,rather than putting some govt sponsored scientist on a pedestal.I don't believe anything that comes from govt or related agencies or politically or corporate funded NGO's these days.

Back
Top Bottom