What's new

NASA praises ISRO, offers training for Indian astronauts

Do you 'patriotic' souls really want to witness some freak accident as a result of some minor issue in operational procedures ?

Look the technology exists and it is pretty old.

Take star wars, NASA is master yoda, ISRO is Luke skywalker--the next big thing.

Lol, what makes you think that. AFAIK USSR selected about 10-20 air force pilots for their space program. Only Gagarin and another person, who's name i forgot was selected for the space flight and ultimately Gagarin was selected because his height was small to fit into the capsule.

Get over this delusional grandeur of yours. Space flight is most risky than dropping in random egoistic comments on threads.

yes i know, why gagarin was selected, but he didnt get the rigorious training that alan shepard got.

how was china able to do it then??

sorry but i am not in favour of space collaboration with america. we should build another piller of space to over take america, not in collaboration, but indegeneously.

Dont turn space science into political debate. space science knows no boundary and NASA's contribution for the development of human race has been phenomenal and together NASA and ISRO can reveal lots of mysteries of space and ET

dude they r snakes. when we needed them they said no, now they need us, why should we collaborate???

Actually they don't ....its just inter agency co-operation consistent with good relations bw India and United states .....
and by the way You are talking like Jinaah in 1950s ...that America needs pakistan more than pakistan needs America ....
that in my view sounds kinda awkward .....

no offence Intended towards anyone....

Rather than expending resources conducting research on well worn out ventures ALREADY MASTERED by NASA--ISRO can give greater attention to actual space research like they always want.

I dont know why some folks dont get it.

yes i know, why gagarin was selected, but he didnt get the rigorious training that alan shepard got.

how was china able to do it then??

sorry but i am not in favour of space collaboration with america. we should build another piller of space to over take america, not in collaboration, but indegeneously.

India is not as advanced as china, and they did received Russian assistance in their program, not sure though.

India is not as advanced as china, and they did received Russian assistance in their program, not sure though.

yes they did, but the indegeneised it all levels. if india sends astronauts to usa, then when will india get its training centre.

dont forget the time when we went to america to buy a supercomputer in 1980, and how Mr rajiv gandhi was humiliated???
he came back and asked indian scientists to build his own supercomputer to shut american mouths...
2 yrs later on a global supercomputing competition, indian computer came second. we need leaders like that. americans said "angry india does it".

dude they r snakes. when we needed them they said no, now they need us, why should we collaborate???
Rajiv? a great leader? :sick: :blah:
kindly post the link to your claim. or is this what you congress punks are taught in your orientation that Rajiv and Sonia build INDIA.
this nation is strong because of a thousand unknown leaders and fore thinkers who worked for the betterment of this nation but never demanded any thing in return.
Just dont attribute the success of billion people to one family

Rajiv? a great leader? :sick: :blah:
kindly post the link to your claim. or is this what you congress punks are taught in your orientation that Rajiv and Sonia build INDIA.
this nation is strong because of a thousand unknown leaders and fore thinkers who worked for the betterment of this nation but never demanded any thing in return.
Just dont attribute the success of billion people to one family
TEDxNagpur - Dr. Vijay Bhatkar - India's Initiative and Rise in Exascale SuperComputing - YouTube

speech by the man who made first indian supercomputer.

rajiv gandhi went to usa to ask for supercomputing tech designs, they insulted and sent him back. he made a national mission to build one, in a country that didnt even know what a transistor. but in 3 yrs we built second fastest in the world.

now tell me should we go and cooperate with usa or bankrupt nasa??

US policy is to invest 1 billion and get 10 billion. what is US demanding for this help? :azn:

US policy is to invest 1 billion and get 10 billion. what is US demanding for this help? :azn:
It's all a part of a greater foreign policy shift towards India....
-removing sanctions from India, and not China, despite China reducing more.
-Security Council Support
-NSG waiver
-Supporting India actively against Pakistan based terror groups
See the greater picture man:hang2:

come on NASA phuck off, we can do it on our own.

no sir..laxmi tilak lagane aayi ho to nahane nahi jana chahiye...no need to reinvent the wheel as far as it is possible!!

USA no need of buttering......... we know how cunning you are.

But you forget we have evil yindoo baniya. :woot:

India should take the training and learn all the know how from USA.

And not to forget old friend Russia.

Back
Top Bottom