What's new

Narendra Modi to ban bold films in Bollywood.

you dont have to categorize people in terms of religion if they talk about banning unethical things.

i find many things unethical.....like i consider putting women in clothe bags(read burkha) highly unethical but i will not say that it should be banned.

its subjective...if you don't like something don't do it but you have no right to infringe on someone else right.

i find many things unethical.....like i consider putting women in clothe bags(read burkha) highly unethical but i will not say that it should be banned.

its subjective...if you don't like something don't do it but you have no right to infringe on someone else right.

If I was your son and came back home drunk, or watch bold movies, would you explain me this way?

so you want females to go nude on cam to earn money just because your relative want to see them nude.

that's a straw man argument, you create a hyperbole which i never said.
why would i "want" females to go nude and earn money? but also why would i stop someone from doing if they want this life?
even in arthashastra chanakya has given instructions how to manage whorehouses and not ban them! life has diversity.

that's a straw man argument, you create a hyperbole which i never said.
why would i "want" females to go nude and earn money? but also why would i stop someone from doing if they want this life?
even in arthashastra chanakya has given instructions how to manage whorehouses and not ban them! life has diversity.

Chnakya was in BC sir you are living in 21sr century. In that argument I can mention Kamasutra, but that was knowledge of love making strictly for Husband and Wife.

Just because a few wants to have that kind of life style, this does not mean you justify that life style. One learns from seeing others only.

Chnakya was in BC sir you are living in 21sr century. In that argument I can mention Kamasutra, but that was knowledge of love making strictly for Husband and Wife.

Just because a few wants to have that kind of life style, this does not mean you justify that life style. One learns from seeing others only.

ok now chanakya is in BC ? lol some time ago you were talking of indian culture as if it just originated in 21st century.

Are you sure about it??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom