What's new

Narendra Modi to ban bold films in Bollywood.

Most probably Yes.

In kamastura vatsanya talks about husband doing copulation with multive wives and wives enjoying themselves with the maids. You can check the kamasutra yourself but that will burst your puritanical mentality.

Damn I read a fake copy then!! :unsure:

Kama is one of the four goals of life and which is Bounded by Dharma( religion, Morals)

In kamastura vatsanya talks about husband doing copulation with multive wives and wives enjoying themselves with the maids. You can check the kamasutra yourself but that will burst your puritanical mentality.

Kama is one of the four goals of life and which is Bounded by Dharma( religion, Morals)

As you yourself said.
"Just because a few wants to have that kind of life style, this does not mean you justify that life style."

I am in total agreement with you. But you are hypocritical. Why don't you see that you want to live a certain kind of lifestyle and want that to impress upon everyone.
My dharma and morals are different as marriages etc are social construct which has different meanings in different society. Like in tribal society they have different kind of marriages and in the lands of jatts and gujjaras in haryana/rajasthan it is common to enslave their wives in home. That's their idea of marriage and morality. I just have a different and a more liberal one.

As you yourself said.
"Just because a few wants to have that kind of life style, this does not mean you justify that life style."

I am in total agreement with you. But you are hypocritical. Why don't you see that you want to live a certain kind of lifestyle and want that to impress upon everyone.
My dharma and morals are different as marriages etc are social construct which has different meanings in different society. Like in tribal society they have different kind of marriages and in the lands of jatts and gujjaras in haryana/rajasthan it is common to enslave their wives in home. That's their idea of marriage and morality. I just have a different and a more liberal one.

People in India are emotional fools, the financial and the status difference in India is wide. Under such condition it is risky to have such life styles. Because low income group people would also want to have similar life style which will lead to rapes and other crimes in India.

People in India are emotional fools, the financial and the status difference in India is wide. Under such condition it is risky to have such life styles. Because low income group people would also want to have similar life style which will lead to rapes and other crimes in India.

Now now you are peddling unverified theories. Sorry i can't debate with you when you don't even have respect for the indian people and call them emotional fool and then talk about indian culture!

"Because low income group people would also want to have similar life style which will lead to rapes and other crimes in India"
Then provide better policing and more economic development. This is the job of govt.

Now now you are peddling unverified theories. Sorry i can't debate with you when you don't even have respect for the indian people and call them emotional fool and then talk about indian culture!

"Because low income group people would also want to have similar life style which will lead to rapes and other crimes in India"
Then provide better policing and more economic development. This is the job of govt.
Sorry if you mind that emotional fool word, but I included myself into it.

There are two goals one long term and other short term. we are talking about a short term goal.

And there is a phrase '' Jab tak bollywood hai tab tak log Chu*** bante rahenge'' . So these item numbers and nang nach must be stopped.

Sorry if you mind that emotional fool word, but I included myself into it.

There are two goals one long term and other short term. we are talking about a short term goal.

And there is a phrase '' Jab tak bollywood hai tab tak log Chu*** bante rahenge'' . So these item numbers and nang nach must be stopped.

Now its clear that my debate has gone useless so i end it here. You will continue with your cultural agenda to decide what's wrong and what's right whereas i want people to have choices.

The end.

Now its clear that my debate has gone useless so i end it here. You will continue with your cultural agenda to decide what's wrong and what's right whereas i want people to have choices.

The end.

up to you ,
Thank you!

what can we expect from a Toilets of India except shit . so dont take it seriously guys the video doesnt say anything like that

Seriously???? Are you for real?? next what?? ban drinks, watching television is sin and ladies should cover from head to toe to have a positive response in our life?

dnt be too sentimental, that will have a positive response in UR life.8-)

Drinking is crime in Gujrat so i know his second move -.-

it's like rape of democracy

i m happy too..ban mahesh bhatt too..al his films are about married women having extra martial relationship. he is born out of such a relationship doest mean he has to justify it through his films as all good
Very true. Old bollywood films were not bad. But now the movies promote blatant Bay-Sharami. One can no longer watch them with their sisters and mothers sitting in the room.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom