What's new

Narendra Modi to ban bold films in Bollywood.

Promotion of Indian culture is fine - but prohibiting the exercise of other cultures is not. Besides, who said these things are not part of Indian culture? Which country gave the concept of "item numbers" to the world? These things are very much Indian.

Also which country gave the idea of "**** book" to the world.. We have encyclopedia in mating which contains all kind of sex including gay and lesbian.. So whats wrong in those films?

I hope and pray he sticks to what he is voted for...........Development.

On a serious note: I'd rather appreciate if Govt. improves the rating system. There are many movies in which there are very sexual kissing scenes and are rated U/A. Even i feel uncomfortable while going to cinema with my family.

Abe American Pie **** Movie nahi hai :mad: Holywood Teen Comedy hai with some scenes only :partay:...Isliye Teen Comedy wali movies ke naam chaiye **** ke nahi :lol: Baki Torrent Zindabad
i mean pirates of the Caribbean :lol:

On a serious note: I'd rather appreciate if Govt. improves the rating system. There are many movies in which there are very sexual kissing scenes and are rated U/A. Even i feel uncomfortable while going to cinema with my family.
without adult content business kesay chalay ga ramu...censorship board has to set some limit ..

I would absolutely disagree... there are censor certification which are quite effective, Within the realm of the guidelines of censor board of India, Film makers have all the right to present their creativity. Government should rather concentrate on development, relaxation of redtape, providing education, infrastructure and reducing inflation...

without adult content business kesay chalay ga ramu...censorship board has to set some limit ..
That's what i am telling Govt. need to raise it. And should rate U/A to only those movies which do not have any sensual scenes. After that producers will themselves start making movies suitable for family watching.

:lol::lol:
Tu Pirates of the Caribbean ko American Pie se kese compare kar sakta hai ? :mad: Wese bhi Pirates of the Carribbian ke sarre parts dekh rakhe hai :agree:
ja kar google par type karo romantic comedies sab kuch mil jaye ga...ider kiyu damag ki chala rahe ho ..:D

there are censor certification which are quite effective, Within the realm of the guidelines of censor board of India
Which don't do their job sincerely. I've seen so many movies rated U/A but have adult content in them.

Promotion of Indian culture is fine - but prohibiting the exercise of other cultures is not. Besides, who said these things are not part of Indian culture? Which country gave the concept of "item numbers" to the world? These things are very much Indian.

According to the video - they are going to organize a specific wing which will specifically promote Indian culture through movies, for movies are good medium.. Report doesn't say the wing will impose a ban on movies based on alien culture or obscenity.. There shouldn't be a problem in my opinion unless actions at the end of the day speak other way around.

Modi got elected on the issues of economy and development. Listen to his pre election speeches. He realizes it more than anyone else. Moral policing would be the last thing on his agenda.

Back
Top Bottom