What's new

Narendra Modi to ban bold films in Bollywood.

Com'on guys Modi will not do this type of SHIT.... Did any statement came from Modi or BJP NO... This News and Youtube channels are just talking SHIT

Mere speculations... It couldn't be a policy statement, Modi and his cabinet are yet to take the charge.

If such policy shows up in future I personally find nothing wrong with it - promotion of Indian culture by all mean would be a legitimate step.

I think thats good idea. So atleast this doucebag is at something good.

Narendra Modi Ji :disagree:

turtle_is_not_angry_-_turtle_is_disappointed_in_you.jpg

We,Desi people, are very emotional people and movies impact our lives in a big way.Going forward, this will have a positive response in our lives..I can bet my life on it.
Thank you Modi.
You live in USA and talking SHIT like this :sick: We don't want ban on Bold Movies....We also want movies like American Pie in India :devil:

@Emmie : This is a speculative thread, and I suggest it be locked until and unless info to that effect comes from governmental sources. Modi is unlikely to do such a thing, and if he tries he will be challenged in court, plenty of lawyers will get rich in questioning what exactly is "bold", and so on.

There are more than enough threads about real news related to Modi, and we don't need to add speculative threads to the list.

Mere speculations... It couldn't be a policy statement, Modi and his cabinet are yet to take the charge.

If such policy shows up in future I personally find nothing wrong with it - promotion of Indian culture by all mean would be a legitimate step.
Promotion of Indian culture is fine - but prohibiting the exercise of other cultures is not. Besides, who said these things are not part of Indian culture? Which country gave the concept of "item numbers" to the world? These things are very much Indian.

Bold Movies se yaad aaya kisi ko American Pie jesi movies ke naam pata hai?? :lol: American Pie ke saare 8 parts dekh chuka hu 8-)

BJP want promote true culture, what's the problem with it?

dunno y all indians act so liberal in net..majority dont wanna c family movies full of lewd scenes..for those who like them they can watch ****. just clean up movies made for general people which even women and kids watch and stop objectifying women with camera focusing on their specific body parts.

Back
Top Bottom