What's new

Narendra Modi run away from studio during interview by Karan Thapar

ye gujju sala english questions ko aaise darega to Barrak Oabma jaise leaders ke saamne kya karega??? NOT FIT FOR PM....I think he shud ve answered in hindi or gujarati or used interpreter..
Barrak obama jaise isse haath milayenge.

Aur wohbhi pareshan hai ye ghatiya reporters se. Ek hi topic pe rote rehte hain.

Sala yelog kabhi Congress ko question nahin karte riots ke peeche.

Aur tum bhi AAP supporter honge, wahi party jo Indian army ko criminal kehti hai.

:cheesy:

Where Modi run away?

If you calling him a mass murderer then why cant you say same for Rajiv gandhi for 84 riots there thousands of sikhs killed?

If any journalist ask Rahul or Sonia same question can they answer to them??

question was asked to Modi ..modi suporting ppl always say, bas bahut ho gaya gandhi-nehru thing..but u they always do the comparison with neharu and gandhi....abey, question was asked to Modi..cant he set a new benchmark? YA gandhi and nehri wud always be the benchmarks for BJP?

If he was not comfortable with English he could have completed it with Hindi. At least it would look better than mere running away. Isn't it little awful when we talk about "swabhimani bharat" too frequently?
He didnt run away. Karan thapar is known for his congress support. Modi appeared for interview and he started same old apology apology. He left the interview.

I dont think he has anything to say sorry. The way riots were controlled in Gujarat in 3 days, a state of known communal history, was commendable. But these journalists dont want to look at that.

question was asked to Modi ..modi suporting ppl always say, bas bahut ho gaya gandhi-nehru thing..but u they always do the comparison with neharu and gandhi....abey, question was asked to Modi..cant he set a new benchmark? YA gandhi and nehri wud always be the benchmarks for BJP?

:cheesy: Tum us haramkhor khandan se kaha modi ko compare kar rahe ho.

He is setting benchmarks in Indian politics, dnt you see congresi kaise pagal hua ja rahe hai sare opinion poll me khud ki halat dekh kar. :lol:

:cheesy: Tum us haramkhor khandan se kaha modi ko compare kar rahe ho.

He is setting benchmarks in Indian politics, dnt you see congresi kaise pagal hua ja rahe hai sare opinion poll me khud ki halat dekh kar. :lol:

dost...congress is gonna ve a last laugh...stupid BJP did very wrong in Delhi by not supporting AAP...Modi ki hawa nikal gayi hai.....I wanted BJP to be frank but looking at the other option, I must say, salo chalo kuch aur kar gujarte hai..~!! ..

- In the interest of my country!
`

If he was not comfortable with English he could have completed it with Hindi. At least it would look better than mere running away. Isn't it little awful when we talk about "swabhimani bharat" too frequently?

That's what I thought too. And you have people like Rajnath Singh who wants Hindi pre dominance over English.

That being said, I would not like Hindi to be imposed on the rest of Indians, but rather learn it our of necessity or curiosity.

India- Unity in Diversity :cheers:

dost...congress is gonna ve a last laugh...stupid BJP did very wrong in Delhi by not supporting AAP...Modi ki hawa nikal gayi hai.....I wanted BJP to be frank but looking at the other option, I must say, salo chalo kuch aur kar gujarte hai..~!! ..

- In the interest of my country!
`

BJP can not support AAP government after being a single largest party, after supporting AAP congress surrendered all 6 seats in delhi for parliament election (no hope for them). On the other hand NaMo is still peoples choice for PM.

BJP can not support AAP government after being a single largest party, after supporting AAP congress surrendered all 6 seats in delhi for parliament election (no hope for them). On the other hand NaMo is still peoples choice for PM.

In their quest to stop BJP & Modi.... slowley but steadily congress is losing it's own significance in Indian politics. They did these kinda stunts with regional parties in other states. & yet to realize the reality of it's actions. Next stop is AP.. That's another state which a national party like Congress is going to lose for ever in their quest to proxy with TRS.

He didnt run away. Karan thapar is known for his congress support. Modi appeared for interview and he started same old apology apology. He left the interview.

I dont think he has anything to say sorry. The way riots were controlled in Gujarat in 3 days, a state of known communal history, was commendable. But these journalists dont want to look at that.

In a way he did...and that made him look weak. i am personally surprised by this interview. Modi should have prepared better response in advance when he knows he would be bombarded with gujrat riots "concerns".

Worse. As an interviewer, he never lets his guests finish.

Except, when they are Congress politicians

WTF
Modi kya howa tere confidence ko:girl_cray3:
Yeh PM banega it ne simple question ke answer nahi deh saktah.:disagree:
Haklane laga chutiya bol na aur maro ga muslim ko agar vote nahi diya.:hang3:
pori india ko gujrat bana doga aur sab muslim aur christian ka sudhi karan karo :p:

Yes he did run away and he should apology to the nation in his government more then 2000 people lost their life and million of property damage.
He lost his charisma you can clearly see fear on his face and was stemmering and confuse too.
poor Namo = Nomore

Yes he did run away and he should apology to the nation in his government more then 2000 people lost their life and million of property damage.
He lost his charisma you can clearly see fear on his face and was stemmering and confuse too.
poor Namo = Nomore
Dude, he didnt do the riot. He didnt started it and he controlled it in 3 days. Look at Indian riots history. You guys are brainwashed by Media.

SIT appointed by Supreme Court cleared him. Do you know more than SIT ?

I agree,Karan Thapar always tries to put a "look am smarter and tougher than you" look in his facial countenance and voice tone which in some cases are very irritating. I liked Pronoy Roy very much.

I agree,Karan Thapar always tries to put a "look am smarter and tougher than you" look in his facial countenance and voice tone which in some cases are very irritating. I liked Pronoy Roy very much.

And he interrupts ts way too much for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom