What's new

Narendra Modi run away from studio during interview by Karan Thapar

you know, when people in cities speak about sunni muslims and their antics, I imagine many Hindus murmur - "Modi ko aane do.."... correct? atleast I have heard many times.

Modi ko aane do - Google Search
mostly due to owaisi's ghatiya speech.
and fanatics exist in each religion.
not generalising,but a tad more in one religion.
please talk sense.

Modi ran out of his english so he ran away....I think modi's PRO should have taken care of this since it is well known fact that Modi is not good in English (which is fine!) .... Jo modi sher ke tarah bhashan karta hai he was respoding in one liner to Karans questions....interview shud ve been done in Hindi, modi made fun of himself by trying his english with KAran....

ye gujju sala english questions ko aaise darega to Barrak Oabma jaise leaders ke saamne kya karega??? NOT FIT FOR PM....I think he shud ve answered in hindi or gujarati or used interpreter..

Last edited:
If I was BJP President I would have sued every goddamn person who even remotely tries to indicate Modi was behind 2002 riots when even Supreme Court has recently cleared him of any wrongdoings and said he took all necessary and possible steps to control riots in its report

Yes because every single person related to that case killed in accident:devil: and we all know how clean to become clean:cheers:

OMG..I feel embarrassing when I watch it again and again…ye Gujju chai wala sala darpok nikala….BJP, better declare Atalji as the PM candidate….waise bhi AAP ne sab parties ke gaand mein bambu dale hai….I don’t think BJP or Congress can form the govmt..

Modi ran out of his english so he ran away....I think modi's PRO should have taken care of this since it is well known fact that Modi is not good in English (which is fine!) .... Jo modi sher ke tarah bhashan karta hai he was respoding in one liner to Karans questions....interview shud ve been done in Hindi, modi made fun of himself by trying his english with KAran....

ye gujju sala english questions ko aaise darega to Barrak Oabma jaise leaders ke saamne kya karega??? NOT FIT FOR PM....I think he shud ve answered in hindi or gujarati or used interpreter..

Rahul Gandhi speaks good English, hence, he is FIT FOR PM. :-)

Rahul Gandhi speaks good English, hence, he is FIT FOR PM. :-)
dude, I said its better not to give interviews in english if it can make u vulnerable....see the video...modi completely gave it up..even I supported interpretor for him or inteview shud ve been done in Hindi....border pe jake bolega muje AK-47 nahi chalani aati essliye lets stop it....bhai u will stop but what about the other party?

If he was not comfortable with English he could have completed it with Hindi. At least it would look better than mere running away. Isn't it little awful when we talk about "swabhimani bharat" too frequently?

Narendra Modi run away from studio during interview by Karan Thapar

Just look at the face of Modi how afraid and shaken he is looking.

:cheesy:

Where Modi run away?

If you calling him a mass murderer then why cant you say same for Rajiv gandhi for 84 riots there thousands of sikhs killed?

If any journalist ask Rahul or Sonia same question can they answer to them??

Back
Top Bottom