What's new

Narendra Modi run away from studio during interview by Karan Thapar

huh...ok...lajwab ker dya mujhey

sirjee.........u should watch him interviewing ur diplomat

even he couldnt answer those questions on terrorism,cross border infiltration.........he was like pakistan is not involved....pakistan is not involved.....

and here as someone mentioned he is not very good in english.....

inko puri congressi paltan sambhal nahi pa rahi hai.......aur karan thapar ne inhe chup kar diya.........
u got to be kidding me.......

either u dont know modi or u dont know karan

If BJP Goes for development then minority will support it but as u know sometime they have to please their vote bank and supporter who are diehard hindu mentality but i think modi if he continue with development mantra change is near.

congress always feed on fear of minority and did nothing for 65 years and it a shame that we are largest democracy but ruled by family RAJ of congress .

Many muslims have said that enough of this 2002 rhetoric. We want to move on and live peacefully. We want jobs, education and good standard of living.

I also say that, its time to move on. But this media and Congress wont let the wounds heel. India has faced worst riots, but we have to learn from them and try not to let it happen again.

Does anyone even think about how much riots is happened in congress ruled states after 2002 riots.?
Those who oppose Modi must also consider that.All others try to jump against him because he is majority and BJP.
Does anyone care about grievence of poor sikhs who slaughtered in New Delhi?.About 8000 poor sikh people killed in delhi streets.My mother relatives is at that time in delhi.Congress butchers knock door of each house and ask them whether they are sikhs.If answers is yes then congress b**** slaughtered all that poor people.We are hindus from kerala so we escaped.
And still no one talk about justice of that people .
After that that idiot Rajiv Gandhi made a statement.If a Big tree fallen then small plants under it will also perished and he denoted Big tree as his mother Indira Gandhi.
All heck politicians and journalists convienently ignore poor sikhs .Because they are majority people.Enough of this hypocrisy.
Congress funded journalists and NGO celebrate poor peoples difficulties in 2002 riots and use it for playing politics against BJP and Narendra Modi.No other states send police forces for the help of Gujarat for suppressing that riots.Even IA support is too late.
Congress always stared in vote banks .But in this new India it is backfiring for congress .
Now what is condition of poor muslims in refugee camp in Muzzafarnagar riots? And UP is now ruled by SP .so no attack against Akhilesh Yadav because he is not BJP.simple .Now SP MLA 's waste taxpayers money in Europe ,poor muslims suffered in camp .Now this is called hypocrisy.

sirjee.........u should watch him interviewing ur diplomat

even he couldnt answer those questions on terrorism,cross border infiltration.........he was like pakistan is not involved....pakistan is not involved.....

and here as someone mentioned he is not very good in english.....

inko puri congressi paltan sambhal nahi pa rahi hai.......aur karan thapar ne inhe chup kar diya.........
u got to be kidding me.......

either u dont know modi or u dont know karan

I dont know both of them so i will accept your argument

There is no need of Modi'r role in Gujrat Riots, to be proved in any Court.

According to Indian Constitution there is

The fact that Riots continued for months, hundreds of muslims were killed daily, is enough for any person having a little bit of brain, to conclude that Modi was behind Gujrat riots. If a CM wants to control riots, He can definitely get it done with the help of his State's Police Force.

Check your facts Riots were controlled in less than a week

1) If the State Police was less in numbers to control the riots, then why Mr. Modi did not call Central govt. Forces ???. Remember, Modi had not asked for Central govt. forces, It was the Central Govt. which sent additional forces, by itself.

Modi not only asked for central forces he even deployed BSF present in his state to tackle riots even though they have a crucial task of patrolling Gujarat-Pakistan border and also asked for 3 neighboring state all ruled by Congress to send their police force in assistance to tackle riots all of them refused.Here is an interesting video in this the guy who is debating against modi was Madhya Pradesh (a neighboring state of Gujarat Chief Minister) in 2002

3) Have you forgotten what Atal Bihari Vajpayee had said to Modi that, Modi had not followed " Raj Dharm " ( State Responsibility ). What other proof you want, after Atal Bihari Vajpayee ???

Vajpayee said that he advises Modi to continue following Raj DhaRMA

OMG..I feel embarrassing when I watch it again and again…ye Gujju chai wala sala darpok nikala….BJP, better declare Atalji as the PM candidate….waise bhi AAP ne sab parties ke gaand mein bambu dale hai….I don’t think BJP or Congress can form the govmt..
@KRAIT - so u started behaving like monkey when the sword given to u...shame on u...take this as Negative Rating from me!

@Bhai Zakir … Bhaijaan, u oppose Modi, ok, I get your point but whom do you support, Congress ?

Modi is just a balloon. Future of BJP is at stake due to Modi. They will lose badly in next election. IF modi can't change police system in Gujrat , he can't control big country like India. He is man with no clear vision. I say even Aam adami party is better than them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom