What's new

Narendra Modi run away from studio during interview by Karan Thapar

Just look at the face of Modi how afraid and shaken he is looking.

He is not shaken even a bit but seems like you are frustrated and all your hairs stood in anger since he is innocent.

You are a EPIC FAIL so go and do haj to wash your sins.

Also how about you say something about "Messiah of Muslims" in India aka Mulla-yam who is watching nanga dance by whore Madhuri and didnt even go a single time to Muzafar riot camp where 34 muslim kids died.

I don't mind him to be PM but guy should show some courage to admit this riot happen in his government and lots of innocent ppl lost their life and property.
and try to find the real culprit and make sure it will not repeat other wise there are many outside enemy take advantage of the people emotion how lost every thing divert their anger into terrorism.
India has to go long way and if india has to develop then it needs foreign investment and good safe environment for business.
I don't like him to chickenin out like these in a interveiw where whole india is looking @ him to bring some change and as a muslim i don't mind him at all to be PM .congress just brought misery to the minority playing vote bank and did nothing for them from last 65years.

And muslim where kill because mob where with police when local go out to fight the mob to save their home police instead of protecting them fire on them to kill.i have seen this in mumbai riots so i know how they operate the don't have balls to just come one on one they know we are going to fcuk them so hard that their generation will remember .
If modi comes and try to implement their thinking on minority you will see trouble for india . from their india will only go down to trash.
just to take care of kashmir indian army has to deploy more then 700000 soldier imagine when all india will be kashmir .
Organized by Sangh ? Train was burnt and planned by Congress leaders. nearby states ruled by Congress refused to send additional police force.

Also, all Muslims were killed by police, but Hindus were killed by Muslim mob ?

What do you want to say ? On what basis are you accusing Modi ? There has been 0 proof of Modi's involvement.

OK, even if you are so damn against Modi, tell me the alternative which will give a stable govt.

@Czar786 Mere words are not sufficient, he developed Gujarat not only for Hindus but also for Muslims. Do you even know history of Gujarat.

Ever thought who planned the burning of train at Godhara ? What was the motive ?

Modi didn't run away. He left as Thapar is Congress sympathizer and its a known fact. Modi first said that he has already said what he wanted to say, and not wanted to discuss on same old rhetoric.
Not many people know that last decade is most peaceful decade of Gujarat.

What will Muslims get from a mere apology ? Sikhs also got apology from Manmohan Singh but they didn't get justice.

Modi delivered them education, employment, etc. Actions speaks louder than words.

In Gujarat riots, it wasn't Muslims who died, Hindus also died. 75 convictions made. Justice was delivered to some extent.

As for Kashmir, I never see any one standing up for rights of 3 lakh Kashmiri pundits, 20000 of who died in refugee camps.

As for NaMo thinking, people are stuck in 2002, but if its a threat that there is will be trouble for India, come what may, India will be there as it has always been.

If I was BJP President I would have sued every goddamn person who even remotely tries to indicate Modi was behind 2002 riots when even Supreme Court has recently cleared him of any wrongdoings and said he took all necessary and possible steps to control riots in its report
There is no need of Modi'r role in Gujrat Riots, to be proved in any Court.
The fact that Riots continued for months, hundreds of muslims were killed daily, is enough for any person having a little bit of brain, to conclude that Modi was behind Gujrat riots. If a CM wants to control riots, He can definitely get it done with the help of his State's Police Force.
1) If the State Police was less in numbers to control the riots, then why Mr. Modi did not call Central govt. Forces ???. Remember, Modi had not asked for Central govt. forces, It was the Central Govt. which sent additional forces, by itself.
2) I think you have not read the report given by SIT, which was appointed by Supreme Court.
SIT Report does not says that Modi was not involved in Gujrat Riots.--- SIT Report says " There is no concrete evidence to prosecute Modi ". You can understand the difference with an Example : If a Clever Criminal, murders a person without leaving evidence, Even the Supreme Court will have to say " There is no prosecutable evidence to prosecute Mr. X ". Same is the case with Mr. Modi. Supreme Court has never said that Modi was not involved in Gujrat Riots. All the evidences & call records have been destroyed by Modi.
3) Have you forgotten what Atal Bihari Vajpayee had said to Modi that, Modi had not followed " Raj Dharm " ( State Responsibility ). What other proof you want, after Atal Bihari Vajpayee ???

When he decided to do interview with thapar he should have prepare in advance or he would have just ignore his A$$.
You tell me what will be a motive in killing innocent ppl in godhara and instead of finding and prosecuting those culprit ,killing more innocent ppl for no reason of their own they where killed bcoz they where muslim like sikh riot
what ordinary sikh do nothing .
we have to change the mentality and should put our faith in Law and let it decide and government should make sure it don't happen in near future .
see what happen in UP now terrorist are finding recruite their .
i am kathiawadi we never have any problem infact most of us vote for BJP not we are affraid but they do good work.In mumbai in bmc election we give vote to shiv sena nobody can match their work call them in middle of night and you see them .
What i like about modi is he is not talking about mandir he is talking about progress and if after election he stick to the progress mantra i think india can reach great height.

@Czar786 Mere words are not sufficient, he developed Gujarat not only for Hindus but also for Muslims. Do you even know history of Gujarat.

Ever thought who planned the burning of train at Godhara ? What was the motive ?

Modi didn't run away. He left as Thapar is Congress sympathizer and its a known fact. Modi first said that he has already said what he wanted to say, and not wanted to discuss on same old rhetoric.
Not many people know that last decade is most peaceful decade of Gujarat.

What will Muslims get from a mere apology ? Sikhs also got apology from Manmohan Singh but they didn't get justice.

Modi delivered them education, employment, etc. Actions speaks louder than words.

In Gujarat riots, it wasn't Muslims who died, Hindus also died. 75 convictions made. Justice was delivered to some extent.

As for Kashmir, I never see any one standing up for rights of 3 lakh Kashmiri pundits, 20000 of who died in refugee camps.

As for NaMo thinking, people are stuck in 2002, but if its a threat that there is will be trouble for India, come what may, India will be there as it has always been.

I think we all should forget about past mistake no one is perfect we should work towards better future for our children
work for progress ,equality,justice and oppurtunity should be new mantra if we want to compite with the develop world.
We have to create better environment for business and show the world its safe to invest in india.
After election Parliament should pass a law if riots broke out in any state then central take over and deploy rapid action force with in 12 hours of first sign and put state if emergency .

Last edited:

Just look at the face of Modi how afraid and shaken he is looking.

Hi,

The U S is in a conundrum---what are they going to do if gets elected---and wants to visit the U S.

Hi,
The U S is in a conundrum---what are they going to do if gets elected---and wants to visit the U S.
US will just accept him. US don't take decisions on emotions but on national interests. India is important market for US companies.

I think we all should forget about past mistake no one is perfect we should work towards better future for our children
work for progress ,equality,justice and oppurtunity should be new mantra if we want to compite with the develop world.
We have to create better environment for business and show the world its safe to invest in india.
After election Parliament should pass a law if riots broke out in any state then central take over and deploy rapid action force with in 12 hours of first sign and put state if emergency .
Many muslims have said that enough of this 2002 rhetoric. We want to move on and live peacefully. We want jobs, education and good standard of living.

I also say that, its time to move on. But this media and Congress wont let the wounds heel. India has faced worst riots, but we have to learn from them and try not to let it happen again.

Hi,

as per law US cannot refuse visa to head of government of a member country if he wants to visit the main United Nations Headquarters in Manhattan especially during an important event like World Summit

Last edited:
Hi,

US don't have a direct case against Modi . Now the Indian courts have even let him go .

Some leadership of BJP has even proposed that even if Modi becomes the PM he should not visit US or ask for a visa unless US invites him .

so it was well organise by sangh and they did damage more in 3 days then older riot because state machinery where used wake up otherwise it will be too late.
how many hindus where killed in police firing to prevent them killing minority none.
Don't comment on something if you don't know about it.
Congress paid media has given a bad image to RSS which is no where close to its actual ideology/principles.
I have attended Shakhas(morning meet) by Sangh till 2002. You have a perception which is based on media and other secondary sources but believe me all of that {including your DP} is a propaganda.

You know that In Kishtwar about 200 hindus were burned alive last years after Namaz of Ramzan

Where did you get that figure of 200? Verify the news before posting else we will always come across another muzaffarnagar or kishtwar...

1560371_529778627135738_22302223_n.jpg
The reported death toll of Kishtwar voilence is three which includes one hindu and two muslims...

Bhaijan, salaam !!! sab khairiyat ???
now just look at this video. U'll have an idea about this Karan Thapar guy :agree:

Madhu Trehan took this guy on a real ride :devil:

even If Karan thaper is a mass murderer and rapist how does it make Modi look good, Modi made himself look like a guilty person. He was nervous, he did not have any answer and he was mumbling, he refuse to condemn those murders...like JI does when TTP is killing.

even If Karan thaper is a mass murderer and rapist how does it make Modi look good, Modi made himself look like a guilty person. He was nervous, he did not have any answer and he was mumbling

Modi is not known for his English fluency thats why he wasnt able to counter interviewer properlyhere. go watch any of his Hindi or Gujarati interview where he is asked similar question there he thrashes interviewer in and out.

even If Karan thaper is a mass murderer and rapist how does it make Modi look good, Modi made himself look like a guilty person. He was nervous, he did not have any answer and he was mumbling, he refuse to condemn those murders...like JI does when TTP is killing.

perhaps you have never seen interviewing anyone.........:welcome::welcome::agree:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom