What's new

Narendra Modi is BJP PM candidate, hints Gen Secy

Sachin is a great cricketer but never a great captain.

I was kidding.. He cannot be a leader who can solve all the problems here in India.. Need some one strong and able to lead the whole nation.. Its unfortunate that we did not find anyone yet who has that caliber..

I was kidding.. He cannot be a leader who can solve all the problems here in India.. Need some one strong and able to lead the whole nation.. Its unfortunate that we did not find anyone yet who has that caliber..

People gets the govt that they deserve. For a group of people who cannot even care to keep our surroundings clean will get leaders who will turn the whole country to rubbish bin.

BJP is considered religious, PML-N is all industrialists (they are accused to have under-handed dealings with terrorist groups but only allegations that's why they are not in jail)... Not a single PMLN voted them into power for religious reasons.

If you compare BJP with some party in Pak, it would be JUI-F...

Nothing new,You could compare pakistan to Switzerland :omghaha:

BJP never claims itself a hindu party or anything like that ,BTW is there ANY party in pakistan which is left of center in RELIGIOUS sense ?

Nothing new,You could compare pakistan to Switzerland :omghaha:

BJP never claims itself a hindu party or anything like that ,BTW is there ANY party in pakistan which is left of center in RELIGIOUS sense ?

If thats the case why do they always call them selfs as upholders of the Hindu faith and way of life?

i am divided over Modi, i believe he is a better candidate than Rahul and Manmohan or anybody congress has to offer but being a christian his election to PM might result in right wing Hindu groups becoming emboldened against us and other religious minorities.

I am damn sure he wont support Religious propaganda against non-hindus under his rule in gujrat many Right wing extremist have been eliminated
like Baba Bajrangi

Can someone shed more light on this thing

972166_10151389681186548_951742357_n.jpg

@Nair saabWhere did you get this one from? mangalore registered motor?:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
If thats the case why do they always call them selfs as upholders of the Hindu faith and way of life?

Votes! Wasn't it was the congress who used to call for ban on cow slaughter in pre independence elections?

I am damn sure he wont support Religious propaganda against non-hindus under his rule in gujrat many Right wing extremist have been eliminated
like Baba Bajrangi

Can someone shed more light on this thing

i am not saying he will support, personally i think he is a good guy. i am saying his election might embolden right wing groups.

yeah i guess with age you might mature into realizing you dont threaten any one openly . especially as your ip can be tracked. :)

No uncle, No one can Punish me as i am Minor :P ...

@Nair saabWhere did you get this one from? mangalore registered motor?:woot:
Where will a Internet Hindu get such Photos from ganja... :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Votes! Wasn't it was the congress who used to call for ban on cow slaughter in pre independence elections?

you proved my point . the bjp is no better than the congress . they will do anything and say anything to get votes.

Mighty strange and a bit hilarious to see Pakistani's giving Indians lessons on electioneering, party politics, third front, PM candidature and democratic practice in general.

It's like a kindergarten kid trying to teach a Phd holder. :D

BJP is considered religious, PML-N is all industrialists (they are accused to have under-handed dealings with terrorist groups but only allegations that's why they are not in jail)... Not a single PMLN voted them into power for religious reasons.

If you compare BJP with some party in Pak, it would be JUI-F...

BJP is a center right party. It is not religious party. Many of the big names present or past are closet atheists (but rabid nationalists nonetheless)

You can see a parellel between BJP, PML-N. Both support right wing extremists. Both promised nukes to their constituencies. Both are pro business.

BJP used hindu organizations when needed, and ignored them when they dont need them. Mr Modi actually have more opposition from RSS and VHP than you think. They actively tried to defeat him in recent gujrat election.

you proved my point . the bjp is no better than the congress . they will do anything and say anything to get votes.

so would all other political parties in India :angel:

Why doesn't some bloke in India, try to bring a third alternative like Imran Khan did? Some level headed guy not like Anna who was just pseudo religious type. Isn't it surprising that both India and Pakistan politics have dwindled down to two bad choices?

Congress and BJP might have billions of flaws but India will only progress if one of the two holds power at the Center

Back
Top Bottom