What's new

Narendra Modi is BJP PM candidate, hints Gen Secy

I have to agree with Awesome here.. If BJP comes to power, they will give a license to radicals like those in the video to do any thing in India.. We have to keep those radicals out of main stream irrespective of religion..

every leader advani, sushma, arun,rajnath are trying for the top seat. lets see if modi is able to usurper them.

PMLN and BJP both are categorized as Center-Right political party

BJP is considered religious, PML-N is all industrialists (they are accused to have under-handed dealings with terrorist groups but only allegations that's why they are not in jail)... Not a single PMLN voted them into power for religious reasons.

If you compare BJP with some party in Pak, it would be JUI-F...

I have to agree with Awesome here.. If BJP comes to power, they will give a license to radicals like those in the video to do any thing in India.. We have to keep those radicals out of main stream irrespective of religion..

Why doesn't some bloke in India, try to bring a third alternative like Imran Khan did? Some level headed guy not like Anna who was just pseudo religious type. Isn't it surprising that both India and Pakistan politics have dwindled down to two bad choices? Using the Pak example you know when shown a third alternative people come out to vote. In India where there is significantly lesser election rigging in the general elections you might see this third alternative gaining some ground.

Which party does Modi belong to?

Which Parivar does he associate himself with?

He obviously can not, will not and should not control what every tom, dick and harry has to say. What matters is the party's official policies. You ll have to respect freedom of speech.

i am divided over Modi, i believe he is a better candidate than Rahul and Manmohan or anybody congress has to offer but being a christian his election to PM might result in right wing Hindu groups becoming emboldened against us and other religious minorities.

Why doesn't some bloke in India, try to bring a third alternative like Imran Khan did? Some level headed guy not like Anna who was just pseudo religious type. Isn't it surprising that both India and Pakistan politics have dwindled down to two bad choices? Using the Pak example you know when shown a third alternative people come out to vote. In India where there is significantly lesser election rigging in the general elections you might see this third alternative gaining some ground.

I had mentioned many time here that, people here in India who have sick of congress rule and afraid of BJP coming to power unfortunately have no third option... Third option consists of regional parties along with left, which will become a curse more than a boon.. We had to stick with Congress not because we love them, just because we do not have any other option.. Many parties who have significant followers in North do not have much support in South and Vice versa..Even the BJP, if coming to power does not have much influvence in South India, rather than in Karnataka may be...The real problem of India is, we do not have a national leader like Imran Khan who does not belong to BJP or Congress who can influvence people all over India.. As for Narendra Modi, most of these are just hypes created through online.. I am not sure he have singnificant influvence in villages...

He obviously can not, will not and should not control what every tom, dick and harry has to say. What matters is the party's official policies. You ll have to respect freedom of speech.

Respect freedom of speech?? Forcing some one's ideology through scare tactics and muzzle power is not freedom of speech..

LoL ya The day Modiji Becomes PM of India, ill Shoot 2 Members in PDF ... :yay:

people have voted for him repeatedly .
His issue is not some random obsessed person accusing him unnecessarily but the internal politics of bjp .bjp has ambitious leaders with multiple candidates on every position ,creates a mess.

even if rahul gandhi will be officially asked to be prime minister candidate he will refuse it .
congress candidate for pm could be chidambaram or antony.

Biharis from Patna performing Yajna for Narendra Modi to be the Prime Minister of India.

969074_10151392603611548_463351376_n.jpg

972166_10151389681186548_951742357_n.jpg

I am sure that I am one of them :D.. I am near to your place too.. So you do not have much difficulty finding me ;)

Na one is @jbgt90 & other one is @Guynextdoor ... :sniper:

Kangressis :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Na Kangressis & Secularist comes in my first of Holocaust ... :butcher:

Christians ( including all sects) , Muslims comes in my second list :P

ur a Malayalee so ill try to give u a Painless Death ... :smokin:

sounds very scary:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom