What's new

Narendra Modi: India’s Next Prime Minister?

This will be followed by another nuclear attack on Bangladesh ..Indian Army will march in the streets of Nepal and Bhutan and they will be declared as Indian provinces. Burma will be given 15 days notice to announce its accession to India.

There you go- Akhand Bharat ...

Yeah, it will be Akhand Bharat which would be inhabited by Cockroaches only because all other Life form would be vaporized.:woot:

I don't think electing a Mass Murderer of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens as the next Prime Minister is likely to happen. It is nothing but a wet dream of Hardline Hindu Fundamentalist.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.....
:no:

Since nothing's proved against him, you should not call him the murderer.

Secondly, there are no "Hindu Fundamentalists", we are just the "Hardcore Indian Nationalists".

muslims will be killed and burnt all over the country, churches and gurdwaras will be dismanteled and mosques turned into temples. it will; be followed by an nuclear attack on pakistan to get kashmir and then finally forming united india. modi will make hitler look lame duck.

Rubbish Post man

I have a question for Chinese members. Most seem to prefer Modi. I'm curious why is is so? Is it true that Chinese prefer powerful and dictatorial leadership, which they presume Modi would be able to provide? Or is it his economic performances? Anybody to answer?

I have a question for Chinese members. Most seem to prefer Modi. I'm curious why is is so? Is it true that Chinese prefer powerful and dictatorial leadership, which they presume Modi would be able to provide? Or is it his economic performances? Anybody to answer?

Economic performance, and strong administrative style.

I am a BJP supporter but i wont support Mr Modi as our next PM.

IMO he is too stubborn as well as provincial in mindset. Conflict with allies as well as opposition will create another set of problems. IMO Advani is still best bet followed by Arun jaitley .

Economic performance, and strong administrative style.

SO you guys prefer strong leaders. I understand economic performance. But somewhere I read that Chinese people prefer strong leader, a patriarchal figure perhaps as head of state, guiding the populace with benevolence and when needed with toughness, in short a dictatorial leader. Is it true you think?

SO you guys prefer strong leaders. I understand economic performance. But somewhere I read that Chinese people prefer strong leader, a patriarchal figure perhaps as head of state, guiding the populace with benevolence and when needed with toughness, in short a dictatorial leader. Is it true you think?

Strong leader, yes. Dictator, no.

Dictators are absolute rulers that never have to give up their posts. They also tend to give their thrones to their children.

Hu Jintao is going to leave office this year, just like Jiang Zemin before him, like Deng Xiaoping before him. They have limited terms.

And none of our leaders are related to each other. Unlike the Kim family, or other "ruling" families.

I think they feel that Modi will give them Arunachal Pradesh which they desperately want !!:cheesy:

but they dont seem to know Modi ji...he is hardline and wont accept any division of India for few economic benefits...

Strong leader, yes. Dictator, no.

Dictators are absolute rulers that never have to give up their posts. They also tend to give their thrones to their children.

Hu Jintao is going to leave office this year, just like Jiang Zemin before him, like Deng Xiaoping before him. They have limited terms.

And none of our leaders are related to each other. Unlike the Kim family, or other "ruling" families.
Thanks CD that clarifies some misconceptions.

I think they feel that Modi will give them Arunachal Pradesh which they desperately want !!:cheesy:

but they dont seem to know Modi ji...he is hardline and wont accept any division of India for few economic benefits...
No I don't thinks so. Reading CDs post which are mostly negative about India, I found he genuinely favours Modi. And some other Chinese members too. So I was curious why is it so

Everyone knows that Modi is a hardliner. :lol: He won't give up territory and we know it.

If we want Arunachal Pradesh so badly then we will just bribe the Congress government for it. They will sell anything.

Well the propoganda machine of the congress is breaking down.
Modiji is becoming as popular as Indira was in her times and Vajpayee was in his times.

This is without having campaigned in India's 3 election states of UP,Bihar and Maharashtra.
Once he does he may cross the popularity of both Indira and ABV.

Congress will lose 100+ seats in next election regardless of what happens.
Question is how many will BJP get?
Without NaMo maybe 10-15 and with NaMo easily 70-80 more.

With Biju Janata Dal and AIADMK backing bjp only if NaMo is PM candidate the 85 year old advani will have to step aside.

I wonder how people can call Narendra Modi a dictator.

The Sonia Gandhi govt. is banning the internet,controlling the media,destroying free speech and rigging elections.

Modiji seems to be an ultra-liberal seeing how things are in Gujarat.

Modi is extremist. If he becomes then India will be state only for Hindus not sculler state.

Back
Top Bottom