What's new

Narendra Modi: India’s Next Prime Minister?

Everyone knows that Modi is a hardliner. :lol: He won't give up territory and we know it.

If we want Arunachal Pradesh so badly then we will just bribe the Congress government for it. They will sell anything.

With a BJP govt. in power india and china will never go to war.
After Nehru tried attacking with state police and a handfull of ww2 equipped troops we did not keep relations with china till the dictator indira was thrown out of power and the Janta Party came under Morarji Desai.

Then Vajpayee came and opened up full diplomatic relations.
Then Subramanium Swamy negotiated for Mansarovar and Kailash parvat to be opened for piligrims.

With a BJP govt Indo-China ties will reach a new pinnacle.

Modi is extremist. If he becomes then India will be state only for Hindus not sculler state.

What on earth makes you say such a thing?

Modi is extremist. If he becomes then India will be state only for Hindus not sculler state.

that was the plan jinnah made in 47... india only for hindus.. pakistan only for muslamans... back to basics only ... two nation theory remember... can you please take your 200 million muslamans back from india...

muslims will be killed and burnt all over the country, churches and gurdwaras will be dismanteled and mosques turned into temples. it will; be followed by an nuclear attack on pakistan to get kashmir and then finally forming united india. modi will make hitler look lame duck.
people like you and the india who thanks you reduce the average IQ level of india.

muslims will be killed and burnt all over the country, churches and gurdwaras will be dismanteled and mosques turned into temples. it will; be followed by an nuclear attack on pakistan to get kashmir and then finally forming united india. modi will make hitler look lame duck.

I am sure the families of the victims find this hilarious.

that was the plan jinnah made in 47... india only for hindus.. pakistan only for muslamans... back to basics only ... two nation theory remember... can you please take your 200 million muslamans back from india...

that is why you occupied kashmir, state of heyderabad etc..

I am sure the families of the victims find this hilarious.

Almost as much as the families of the victims of Mumbai find when the Indian PM shakes hands with Pakistanis............

people like you and the india who thanks you reduce the average IQ level of india.

ohh and i forgot to mention that after taking over the entire middle east with afghan, bd, sri lanka, india will finally march towards china and nuke bomb shanghai and beijing. the red flag will be replaced by tricolour.

Almost as much as the families of the victims of Mumbai find when the Indian PM shakes hands with Pakistanis............

I don't recall Pakistani members making jokes in bad taste.
please stay on the topic.
The joke was in bad taste and I merely pointed it out.

that is why you occupied kashmir, state of heyderabad etc..

please take kashmir valley, but pakistan should also take back all 200 million + muslamans back from india.. india will be very happy for this..

I have a question for Chinese members. Most seem to prefer Modi. I'm curious why is is so? Is it true that Chinese prefer powerful and dictatorial leadership, which they presume Modi would be able to provide? Or is it his economic performances? Anybody to answer?
first of all, we never want india collapse. and we are glad to see India economy getting stronger ( if not catch up with china)
china and india will have more and more common interrest in future.

if india is a " competitor" we also want to have a wiser "Competitor"

Back
Top Bottom