What's new

Narendra Modi: A terrorist who rose to become the PM of the largest democracy in the world

Just read it.

He is without any doubt an extremist who was elected by a thumping majority of Indians, which tells you which direction India is unfortunately moving.

You won't see Hafiz Saeed or any other Mullah being elected as PM of Pakistan. Never happened and won't happen for centuries to come! And we are accused of being extremists!

Tells us the importance of controlling the media!

Dude.. do you realize, they don't need votes to be in position of power in your country!

This must be the 100th thread on this subject

BTW its Modi not MOODI
Thanks for correction. I did not count the threads but I did my sincere contribution to raise the awareness of the people

Thanks for correction. I did not count the threads but I did my sincere contribution to raise the awareness of the people
That's not how you do it..

This is how you do it :

images

There has to be some truth in what you are saying. And the most important ingredient, you have to have an image, so that people around the World take you seriously!

Dude.. do you realize, they don't need votes to be in position of power in your country!

Powerful religious lobbies exist everywhere. Almost in every country.

You have your RSS, VHP, and whatever they are called. Have they ever lost power in any govt? Only once you make one of them your PM, it sends a complete wrong signal to minorities and make them even more powerful.

The Mullahs in our country may enjoy a certain power, but they will never make it to PM-ship, because majority of Pakistanis - surprise, surprise... are very tolerant people and do not follow the hardliners.

That's not how you do it..

This is how you do it :

images

There has to be some truth in what you are saying. And the most important ingredient, you have to have an image, so that people around the World take you seriously!
Yes this is the image building buddy. The more people know the truth, the better the image.

Appreciate your concern & contribution.

However, in India like all other established democracies we elect our leaders and are quite happy with the current one.

Appreciate your concern & contribution.

However, in India like all other established democracies we elect our leaders and are quite happy with the current one.
No problem. Just let the world know. I have the moral obligation and I'm doing it. It is your choice but it comes with consequences.

pakistanis shit their pants about modi but vote people of type ganga in power and now complain for modi ? y we worry more 4 india than 4 pakistan ?? if india elect terrorist or bum that not 4 our concern but y our people elect bum 4 our concern only !

Powerful religious lobbies exist everywhere. Almost in every country.

You have your RSS, VHP, and whatever they are called. Have they ever lost power in any govt? Only once you make one of them your PM, it sends a complete wrong signal to minorities and make them even more powerful.

The Mullahs in our country may enjoy a certain power, but they will never make it to PM-ship, because majority of Pakistanis - surprise, surprise... are very tolerant people and do not follow the hardliners.

I don't know how are you drawing the parallels here, but neither RSS not VHP guys have been found strapping bombs to their chest and blowing off. They are simply not the problem the World is facing today. Sure, they may have some extreme views, but half of them are attention seeking gimmicks and the rest is taken care of by the people of India.

People make the country and India is governed by it's constitution, with the help of the bureaucracy (the UPSC exam draws some of the finest minds in India BTW) and the PM being the representative of the people. You have nothing to worry about there.

No problem. Just let the world know. I have the moral obligation and I'm doing it. It is your choice but it comes with consequences.
dont worry about us worry about your own nation and its people .... NaMo is doing the right thing with right attitude to handle those who always too good beahviour for cowrdice .... sawaal jis zuban me poocha jaye uska jawaab bhi ussi zuban me dena chiye .... at last we have someone like him ...... hzaar saal nargis apni benoori pe roti hai tab jaake paida hota hai deedawar koi :-)

pakistanis shit their pants about modi but vote people of type ganga in power and now complain for modi ? y we worry more 4 india than 4 pakistan ?? if india elect terrorist or bum that not 4 our concern but y our people elect bum 4 our concern only !

First Pakistan need not worry about how or when who we elect our PM. In my opinion he was the best PM candidate fielded last year. Infact Congress indirectly campaigned for our PM with their selected candidate :)

Who told Hitler is bad :) If hitler was bad then how about the english people? Were they saints? How many they have massacared in both of our countries? History always favours the winners. We should not forget what these whites' have done in Asian and African countries by looting all our money, rapping our women and killing our men.

Again my personal opinion he is far far better than your PM :)

Don't worry we will elect him next time as well !

yes u elect him next time and all time, he be good 4 pakistan now indian muslim must wake from sleep and see how hindus must have modi 4 leader 2 slaughter them. not 4 pakistani concern. i am happy 4 modi 2 be pm 4 india. good 4 pakistan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom