What's new

Narendra Modi: A terrorist who rose to become the PM of the largest democracy in the world

Why people are scared of Modi here ? I can not understand.
cause he is hardworking , honest no non sence and a true patriot who deals with them on pricipals of India First and merit thats all the qualities none of there ruling elite has so are unable to deal with Namo and thats why they fear him so much :coffee:

Don't worry we will elect him next time as well !
It is no problem. The best thing is the right now my American friends are reading each comment. They can't believe. I am raising the awareness which is my moral responsibility.

yes u elect him next time and all time, he be good 4 pakistan now indian muslim must wake from sleep and see how hindus must have modi 4 leader 2 slaughter them. not 4 pakistani concern. i am happy 4 modi 2 be pm 4 india. good 4 pakistan
lolzz in his 1.5 year rule pakistani hub bul watans are so paranoid with him and then you say its good for you ..... no wonder :sarcastic:

Ha ha ..Indians should love him for how much hatred he gets from anti India elements

Narendera Modi got a clean chit from court thats enough for me he's on right path in both field of economics and foreign diplomacy after that our neighbours from land of pure or some fools in India can call him a extremist or even a terrorists doesn't matter to anyone.

Man people try so hard to get attention nowadays.:tsk:

Narendera Modi got a clean chit from court thats enough for me he's on right path in both field of economics and foreign diplomacy after that our neighbours from land of pure or some fools in India can call him a extremist or even a terrorists doesn't matter to anyone.

thats the main point since police and judicial system has become such a joke in land of the pure they in time have become so hopeless that they beleve or want to beleve thats the same situation in india deu to there acute love for india :D

Indians (Hindus) should really think about how they vote... we muslims have refused to vote for him completely but it is clear that this person has active support from a number of Indians, mainly the hindutva group of people who seem to be the majority. It is like electing Hafiz Saeed as Prime Minister of Pakistan. Though we do not acknowledge he is a terrorist like Indians do not that Modi is one it still would be a black mark on society. A person blamed for mass killings and innumerable deaths should not be a Prime Minister, in fact many cases should be running against said person.

So ? What they will do after reading ?
Before some of

India and its justice system. This testament to that radicalisation of the each and every indian institution including the judiciary which fails to protect minorities on regular basis

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom