What's new

Narendra Modi: A terrorist who rose to become the PM of the largest democracy in the world

No problem. Just let the world know. I have the moral obligation and I'm doing it. It is your choice but it comes with consequences.
consequences :
1. Global Recognition as an emerging Global Power
2. Global investments worth $ 100 billions + in just 15 months of taking the office
3. Increased chances to be a part of UNSC.
4. GDP growth surging at 7% + (from 4% in 2014)
5. Resolved border dispute with Bangladesh
6. Closest ties with South Asian Nations in all of the history of india (sans pakistan ofcourse..)
and we ARE Loving the consequences.. thank you verry much!!

Did Pakistan ever elect Hafiz Saeed as president or PM. Muslims have made their choice. Either get rid of Modi or be ready for another few years of pointless struggle. When muslims see a hindutva as president they become more and more radicalized. Its a natural reaction. The man is obviously a mass murderer so I don't understand why you people support him. Its your choice but having a man as PM who is known for violence doesn't give a positive image of indian society.

Your choice. But muslims are already chaffing under Modi raj.
miya ji hindustani muslamano ki chorro pehle apne mulk me muslamano per ho rahe tashaddut ko rok lo fir hamko naseehat kerna :D

No problem. Just let the world know. I have the moral obligation and I'm doing it. It is your choice but it comes with consequences.
consequences :
1. Global Recognition as an emerging Global Power
2. Global investments worth $ 100 billions + in just 15 months of taking the office
3. Increased chances to be a part of UNSC.
4. GDP growth surging at 7% + (from 4% in 2014)
5. Resolved border dispute with Bangladesh
6. Closest ties with South Asian Nations in all of the history of india (sans pakistan ofcourse..)
and we ARE Loving the consequences.. thank you verry much!!:drag:

Did Pakistan ever elect Hafiz Saeed as president or PM. Muslims have made their choice. Either get rid of Modi or be ready for another few years of pointless struggle. When muslims see a hindutva as president they become more and more radicalized. Its a natural reaction. The man is obviously a mass murderer so I don't understand why you people support him. Its your choice but having a man as PM who is known for violence doesn't give a positive image of indian society.

You can very well go ahead and elect whomsoever you like. In case it is still not clear to you, we are not exactly looking at you for ques to how to do things. Rather it's quite the opposite for the World.

We do, what is right to do, through a democratic process, which does not involve taking your opinion into account. So, let us worry about our image, and you worry about your own, for last time I checked, the greatest terrorist World has ever seen was found right under the nose of your govt.

What have the likes of you ever done anything for the Hindus of the region ? You keep bringing Gujarat riots, a number Hindus were burned alive inside a train compartment. That's how it started. How come I never see you questioning about that ? Why ? That does not fit in your agenda of self-righteousness ? All I here is Lucknow and Modi!

Stop playing the victim card, you aren't getting any cookies here.

This is pretty much propaganda. What do you gain from telling people a false story? Its obvious the majority of muslims blame modi for the Gujarat genocide-thus they do not vote for him. Its your choice who you elect but don't try to shove something in my ears that isn't true. Muslims do not vote for Modi. There may be a tiny minority. But its the truth.

he he he thanks for your concern to world peace but no thanks pakistanies would be the last people on earth whome indians will consoult to elect its representatives ...... hi hi apna ghar sambhalta nahi challe hain hamko naseehat dene :haha:
It already told you...you may elect him 1000 times...we have no problem. We just want to raise the awareness and it also helps those Pakistanis who are oblivious of certain realities and do talk against the decision of Pakistan going nuclear or use of it against, previously believed, innocent indian civilians. This knowledge at hand will ease the jobs of our strategists and any gullible Pakistani who forgets can refresh his/her memories by re-reading this thread.

This is pretty much propaganda. What do you gain from telling people a false story? Its obvious the majority of muslims blame modi for the Gujarat genocide-thus they do not vote for him. Its your choice who you elect but don't try to shove something in my ears that isn't true. Muslims do not vote for Modi. There may be a tiny minority. But its the truth.
keep dreaming keep dreaming there is nothing better than a confused and paranoid opponent :D

I just equated Hafiz Saeed with Modi (minus the massacre of minorities).

Now rest I leave for you to interpret.
HAHAHA... you completely miss the point with what u JUST Said for yourself..:yahoo:..
i R:whistle:est my case!!

Yes a tiny minority voted for him, but he increased his tally with another tiny minority. As they say boond boond se ghadha bharta hai.

It is no problem. The best thing is the right now my American friends are reading each comment. They can't believe. I am raising the awareness which is my moral responsibility.

dalaal pakistani like u making us look stupid and slave 4 amrika 2 world, now see how hindu below writing 2 u and stop making dalaal 4 urself on internet :coffee:

F**K of you and your american friends....we dont give a damm to any country....we always think about our India...and our people

It already told you...you may elect him 1000 times...we have no problem. We just want to raise the awareness and it also helps those Pakistanis who are oblivious of certain realities and do talk against the decision of Pakistan going nuclear or use of it against, previously believed, innocent indian civilians. This knowledge at hand will ease the jobs of our strategists and any gullible Pakistani who forgets and refresh his/her memories by re-reading this thread.
try to create awareness in your nation about corruption , incompetnce and loot by your own elite than wasting your time on india :sarcastic: :cheers:

How do you know that ?
He knows nothing.

How come a person who claims to be right and unbiased can talk only about Muslims killed in Gujarat riots and not the Hindus killed there, burned alive in that train compartment ?

What happens to our pseudo-intellectuals then ?

Yes a tiny minority voted for him, but he increased his tally with another tiny minority. As they say boond boond se ghadha bharta hai.
bhai jinko gazwa kerke maal e ghaneemat batorne ki adaat ho unko boond boond ki keemat ka falsfa samjh nahi aata ..... if you know what i mean :D

How do you know that ?
My entire family/relatives in Lucknow vote for Congress. I have not met a single muslim who has voted for BJP. Propaganda can't make something a reality now can it. You have serious problems with your secular system. it appears you cannot decide whether to have a secular setup or not. While you dither to secularism and back you are loosing the support of Muslims left there who genuinely believe in secularism. I too believe secularism would be the way forward but anyway. Your choice what you do. But don't come back saying you were right when the Muslims rebel.

try to create awareness in your nation about corruption , incompetnce and loot by your own elite than wasting your time on india :sarcastic: :cheers:
It is total package. Nothing should be neglected. I agree with you on that.

Back
Top Bottom