What's new

Narendra Modi: A terrorist who rose to become the PM of the largest democracy in the world

It is total package. Nothing should be neglected. I agree with you on that.
as they say charity begins at home instead of wasting your time and energies to make india peacefull , proporus and rich and stronger try to put same effort to make your nation get that first :cheers:

There have been so many threads about Indian PM calling him names but the truth remains is he is going to be PM for 5 yrs till 2019, mow you like him or hate him your choice. US whose example is given is welcoming him with open hands so things change when you are in seat of power. so much of hatred and threads like these are not going to change ground relaity

"Uncontrolled " (and I use it as a very qualified term) democracy will find its way to Fascism! Hitler is a very loose example there are just so many who would use populist narrative to get in power. A populist leader may not be violent as Jugo Chavez or many others but it just as may find a more chauvinist killer!

LOL at scared of an impotant blank firing virgin.:D

we laugh at these people & shun them in Pakistan .
feel sorry for the muslims he murdered & feel sorry for hes wifes haunted ornament what a waste & a disgrace .

bhai jinko gazwa kerke maal e ghaneemat batorne ki adaat ho unko boond boond ki keemat ka falsfa samjh nahi aata ..... if you know what i mean :D
Ghazwa or jihad is never done for the booty. It is done for a noble cause of removing miscreants and trouble-makers and for restoration of peace.

There have been so many threads about Indian PM calling him names but the truth remains is he is going to be PM for 5 yrs till 2019, mow you like him or hate him your choice. US whose example is given is welcoming him with open hands so things change when you are in seat of power. so much of hatred and threads like these are not going to change ground relaity
they sure dont change anything but at least they can caress the bruised and batterred egos of all the hub bul watan pakistanies deu to condition and a acute sense of frustation and hoplessness in land of the pure .... if you know what i mean :D

Ghazwa or jihad is never done for the booty. It is done for a noble cause of removing miscreants and trouble-makers and for restoration of peace.
ya ya we saw that is syria and iraq recentlli even ISIS says its bringing peace and nobility .... what a joke no wonder your nation is so confused anyway good luck :cheers:

With awareness the ground realities change too. It is our duty to talk about vice and evil even though it is ruling supreme in the world.

He didn't killed Muslim he saved thousands of Muslims by deployiny army it was a pure Hindu retaliation which went out of proportion.

Bhai Saheb, If Ghazwa or Jihaad is for the removing miscreants and trouble-makers.

Then Moodi has already started it 8-)

Even my entire family voted for Congress. But my entire family does not include all Indians. And I can not say that they represent my entire community. So it is just your personal view. Then it is fine. I thought you have some proof or something like that.
A few days ago, I argued that Modi does not represent all Indians and thus all the indians are not responsible but all the indians on this forum attacked me and change my mind that he represents each and every Indian.

My entire family/relatives in Lucknow vote for Congress. I have not met a single muslim who has voted for BJP. Propaganda can't make something a reality now can it. You have serious problems with your secular system. it appears you cannot decide whether to have a secular setup or not. While you dither to secularism and back you are loosing the support of Muslims left there who genuinely believe in secularism. I too believe secularism would be the way forward but anyway. Your choice what you do. But don't come back saying you were right when the Muslims rebel.
then that Your family problem.
i have many Muslim friends myself here in delhi.. some vote for congress and others vote for bjp.. (but for Delhi elections ALL of them voted for Aam Aadmi Party! :azn:.. just saying..)

and that's the main difference between Muslims in India and Muslims in Pakistan.. here, people (younger generation in particular) looks at a candidate beyond how he looks or which Dharam he belongs to.. We look at his Governance as a past electoral representative. That's the reason why we have surged past you in economic growth and by the extension in ALL other fields.. You need to stop looking for enemies outside and Identify the enemy within ( Corruption, Black marketing, lack of public amenities, poverty, etc etc..)

To summarize this video and thread:

Pakistanis have gotten so scared of Modi that they seem to live in a hallucenic nightmare of their own making. They see that Modi is being increasingly better received internationally, they see Indians increasingly approving him even while acknowledging expectations-performance gap to date, they see attempts to create cross-border trouble being answered 3-fold as promised and they see their own 'leaders' reduced to the point of shrill shrieks and nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom