Reaction score
16839810150122364550336.jpg

20110220N.JPG

getimage.dll

5375189588_66f3a215d2_b.jpg

5376566673_1c7ce9f45a_b.jpg

5377168380_840441a5df_b.jpg

:mps:

Damn i left blore when its work was going on, suffered traffic blocks due to the construction. But now looking at these photgraphs, wow...

In fact, I can see my old office's building in the M.G Road image...Fantastic..

what the pics means is that metro services have begun in Chennai
The pic is of an alleviated metro system like in Delhi

And waiting see Kochi Metro work to start...

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

what the pics means is that metro services have begun in Chennai
The pic is of an alleviated metro system like in Delhi

Bangalore buddy..

And waiting see Kochi Metro work to start...

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Bangalore buddy..

Is there any such plans...:what: even one was mooted for Trivandrum earlier.. never heard much about it later.

Is there any such plans...:what: even one was mooted for Trivandrum earlier.. never heard much about it later.

Off course there is Kochi metro project is going on, total cost is 1600 crore & 800 crore will be given by the state govt.

And the chairman is again Sridharan, the man behind Delhi Metro.

Surprised, u with media and not yet know about it..

Push Shashi Taroor for TVM metro, he brought IPL into Kochi.

Anyway I like that guy, will do good for TVM. There was a buzz about Tvm to make like Barcelona, it seems it stopped coz of state politicians.

Off course there is Kochi metro project is going on, total cost is 1600 crore & 800 crore will be given by the state govt.

And the chairman is again Sridharan, the man behind Delhi Metro.

Surprised, u with media and not yet know about it..

I heard about the plan much earlier.. but havent seen any updates for some time.. i thought there will be some information after the corporation election.. but nothing came

IMO in a dense state like ours its better to have an elevated high speed rail from Kasargod till trivandrum connecting all major towns.. any initiative from government would be good move.. they can even ask help from China.. after all our government is also a communist government. :D

Push Shashi Taroor for TVM metro, he brought IPL into Kochi.

Anyway I like that guy, will do good for TVM. There was a buzz about Tvm to make like Barcelona, it seems it stopped coz of state politicians.

He busy pushing sunanda Pushkar. Also he is now more into literary fest as seen from his twitter account..
He lives nearby ......................maybe we would see some initiative after the government changes to congress in the next assembly elections..coz any such move will be a credit to the left government and sadly thats how politics work here...

I heard about the plan much earlier.. but havent seen any updates for some time.. i thought there will be some information after the corporation election.. but nothing came

IMO in a dense state like ours its better to have an elevated high speed rail from Kasargod till trivandrum connecting all major towns.. any initiative from government would be good move.. they can even ask help from China.. after all our government is also a communist government. :D

Let us start with Kochi Metro, then it can be connected till Trissur and till Kottayam, with connection to regular rail system..

We should 'extend' it always, otherwise people will not agree to give their land etc. Once they see Kochi Metro, then there will be public support to extend to their areas.

I saw an interview with Sridharan one week ago regarding the Kochi metro plan i manorama news.

And about our current govt. Even BJP was invited to China for talks, but not our red brothers...even Chinese knows who are gonna in power after the state elections... he he he

Back
Top Bottom