What's new

Najam Sethi taking on MQM situation

I'm not really sure who they answer to. It is no secret that back when these guys were being recruited to crush rivals and opposition, they were provided political cover and protection in return for their services. Since then, they've gained influence and now control a large portion of the direction of it's policies.

I would say they have an understanding with London, but to say that they answer to anyone other than themselves is untrue IMO. They have enough fire-power and influence to survive without London. It is actually London which falls without them.

Those hired guns are common thugs and criminals they can't exist without an ideological force. If it was only them then it would strictly become a police issue.

all i can say is that, this whole world is aginst ISI, but nothing couldbe done? cause they are holding a dam red button?lol
you wana try try it, i will never object !
but plz become a patriot like ALTAF HUSSAIN, who was been trapped by others but he chose PAKISTAN once again & FOREVER. guss you still are to jounior within thier ranks?lol

sorry bro not against ISI, ISI is supposed to protect pakistan from this internal TTP, BLA, LeJ fasad which it fails every time

and ANP wasnt in KPK?

It was but the insinuation that somehow only MQM was being targeted is wrong. Fact remains every party in Khi agreed to de-weaponization BUT MQM which claims everyone is out to kill them and they are the victims. Which raises the simple question why are they blocking the de-weaponization effort.

It was but the insinuation that somehow only MQM was being targeted is wrong. Fact remains every party in Khi agreed to de-weaponization BUT MQM which claims everyone is out to kill them and they are the victims. Which raises the simple question why are they blocking the de-weaponization effort.

im sorry wasnt i clear enough even if ANP de weaponised wast a chance they would import weapons from KPK again?

basically those thugs are hired, they dont belong to MQM in the first place, they are always rented?

ever watched bourne movies? wht happens? rented killers, not affiliated with the organisation but hired to do their dirty jobs, they recieve the info and boom, thats it

those thugs who are so called MQM thugs dont do target killings, macimum they maybe doing some little crime or some ghunda gardi but those target killers are always rented

try to listen to their interviews where they say these things?

i dont have too much inside info but if you carefully analyse those 'facts' this maybe close to reality my dear

and thats my theory

They're not just rented. They are provided constant political cover and protection against law enforcement.

im sorry wasnt i clear enough even if ANP de weaponised wast a chance they would import weapons from KPK again?

This, I can agree with. ANP's weaponization rate is a threat to peace in Karachi. Unless the source of weapons is plugged, there is no point in throwing down arms completely.

this is a problem, not a solution

Actually this is common perception that MQM mess the situation while it is not in power ... But on other way you can say MQM has capability to control the situation because Karachi is a multi-cultural city .......

ANP and other parties were all set for throwing away weapons it was only MQM which rejected that and gave the excuse that operation should start in whole country no Karachi.

I know how they would throw away weapons ... This trapping tactic to deweaponize to MQM ... Once it could be done then they can get weapon again ... That's why MQM opposes that ..........

sorry bro not against ISI, ISI is supposed to protect pakistan from this internal TTP, BLA, LeJ fasad which it fails every time

even though, you are getting way out of subject?
bt let me remind you that, it not only ISI,s responsibility to protect pakistan from these evils bt it also our responsibility to protect the country ?
IsI isnt is a washing machine in which each one can clean his dirty luandry?
right now they are protecting the dam red button , which is the only gurntee for the independence of this country?
& they are doing just fine?
on the other hand its about time for MQM & ALTAF HUSSAIN to be with thier forces & challenge the traitors politicaly?
there would be some problems bt inthe end we will be victorious?
MQM needs to prove itself, that its strong enough politicly to face the fedrl thugs?
nothing will ever gona happen, to MQM if its standing with its only ever reliable big brother its a messge tell your higher up? mark my words!
anyway a 100 sethi,s cant do a dime to MQM till angels are protecting it globaly?LOL;):pakistan:
long live pakarmy, long live pakistan, long live pakistani Haq parasts where ever they are!:pakistan:

102f94cafc218ea6ef3743ca9dce8234.jpg

im implying that he has similar avatar to yours

Actually, I have been meaning to change it back to the priest king of Mohenjodaro.
I had changed it to the Quaid in his honor after the terrorist attack in Ziarat.

It is not about who is said. It is about what he said. If we create our think like that it will solve lot of think. It is unfortunate that we are looking UK Judaical system to solve this issue and we all know that they are one of the best system in the world and they will give each party a fair chance. It is my dream that such system must be in Pakistan and we solved our problem by our own.

I think that something is fishy and they have solid proof against Mr. Altaf Hussian and in next 5 to 6 months it will be crystal clear.

I don't like Najam Sethi but there is a weight in his analysis. Altaf Bhai is surely in deep trouble and seems like he might be convinced in the money laundering case... can't say about the Murder case as the British Intelligence agencies already have said that the wanted suspects has left UK... One of them was captured in South Africa if I am not wrong but still not enough evidences shown on tv so far..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom