What's new

Najam Sethi taking on MQM situation

yeah hoi naa baat dear leader, saab drama kartein hien?
aur yeh tu saab sey bara dramey baz hai?
issi ney tu punjab mien noorey koo jeetayaa hai?
what about MQM you know better thn him? or we know better thn him?
JUST give mushraf or imran the fedrl Govt same MQM will be sitting happly?
its all vengence? by noora it will going to come to PTI LATER I GUSS.

I dont take media persons on their face value, they speak each and every word on agenda..

dont know what pmln wants as of yet.

Physical distances don't matter but his decisions and choices have left MQM in a mess.

sorry i dont agree wuth your opinion

what im saying is he needs to be physically present in karachi, Pakistan, him being controlling from abroad is like an exiled leader trying to run his country(institution), which is impossible

he is not facing the things happening in pakistan, those criticisms, those decisions made are very confused ones because the ones who are running the party are not controlling it and those who are controlling arnt running it

altaf is not even in the lime light, guys like FS, MK, FS, etc are

Yar baat tu sahi kar raha hai... Considering I know of these little things as well.
DCRC ke rounds mein bohat kuch sunne ko milta hai.

@darkinsky,

Bad decisions made in Karachi would have the same negative effect as those made from outside Pakistan. MQM is the only political party that does not get along with others. It has made too many enemies to handle and the result. I would have supported MQM if they had stopped relying on force.

Last edited by a moderator:
@darkinsky,

Bad decisions made in Karachi would have the same negative effect as those made from outside Pakistan. MQM is the only political party that does not get along with others. It has made too many enemies to handle and the result. I would have supported MQM if they had stopped relying on force.

im also of the opinion that MQM does clean politics but throwing away weapons will make MQM a soft target

Last edited by a moderator:
Altaf hussain is the leader of MQM so i dont think that both are unrelated.

nope when you talk about Altaf Hussain that means his personal agenda going south and his keepers are not happy with him. Either they are using a pressure tactic to break all hell upon Karachi or they actually booting him out and bringing in somebody else.

When you talk about MQM going south - going down that means Party's agenda is going done and so are the people who support it. Keep this in mind Altaf is the main culprit here and than he has his team following him. There is an educated lot among the ranks of MQM too

im also of the opinion that MQM does clean politics but throwing away weapons will make MQM a soft target

PTI is the best example of thriving even without a militant wing. There is no reason to surrender all weapons, but there is no reason to wage a continuous war either.

I dont take media persons on their face value, they speak each and every word on agenda..

dont know what pmln wants as of yet.

come on you are the one of the best of learners i found out here in past 2 years?lol
come on try it, use your mind friend?

PTI is the best example of thriving even without a militant wing. There is no reason to surrender all weapons, but there is no reason to wage a continuous war either.

But the comment made by sethi sums it up.. Between the splits in the MQM, there is the militant wing.. which is a boogeyman to these two elements.. hence they are in fear of themselves as well.
Question is...who does sethi point to when he says "they are only answerable to one person..and you know who"??

nope when you talk about Altaf Hussain that means his personal agenda going south and his keepers are not happy with him. Either they are using a pressure tactic to break all hell upon Karachi or they actually booting him out and bringing in somebody else.

When you talk about MQM going south - going down that means Party's agenda is going done and so are the people who support it. Keep this in mind Altaf is the main culprit here and than he has his team following him. There is an educated lot among the ranks of MQM too
or they just find out ALTAF is just another of well planted devices of ISI?
& it all has iriked them?lol

But the comment made by sethi sums it up.. Between the splits in the MQM, there is the militant wing.. which is a boogeyman to these two elements.. hence they are in fear of themselves as well.
Question is...who does sethi point to when he says "they are only answerable to one person..and you know who"??

ehsan ullah ehsan !

somebody should ask sethi how much does he get from noora to come up with such a garbage this is not 90s that MQM is split lol, it happened because of agencies before

there is two faction of MQM, the one in london and one in karachi, london faction doesnt want to hand over powers to karachi and karachi doesnt want to take orders from thousands of miles distant place

TTP is the fear which should keep MQM from any spliting alone, as MQM fights each other, TTP will start taking over the affairs of karachi along with BLA, aman committee instead of MQM

Back
Top Bottom