What's new

Najam Sethi taking on MQM situation

ehsan ullah ehsan !

somebody should ask sethi how much does he get from noora to come up with such a garbage this is not 90s that MQM is split lol, it happened because of agencies before

Whats your opinion, do you think Altaf was behind murder of Dr. Imran Farooq? I think if he is proven guilty it will hurt MQM a lot not only because of losing Altaf but because of the fact that party was involved in killing its own people.

But the comment made by sethi sums it up.. Between the splits in the MQM, there is the militant wing.. which is a boogeyman to these two elements.. hence they are in fear of themselves as well.
Question is...who does sethi point to when he says "they are only answerable to one person..and you know who"??

as a interm PCB chief he was a failure, in england & knew prety well that those old cricketers dont want him in there?
sooner or later he has to leave PCB, so now he is trying to create space in foreign servecies?
thats all? sethi the ambasdor or aka presidential candidate?
but question is, ISI would like to see him any where, with his wishes? no
MQM is just a side show though?

Whats your opinion, do you think Altaf was behind murder of Dr. Imran Farooq? I think if he is proven guilty it will hurt MQM a lot not only because of losing Altaf but because of the fact that party was involved in killing its own people.

IMRAN FAROOQ TRIED TO KILL ALTAF HUSSAIN, & what happens after, is a state secret? lol

as a interm PCB chief he was a failure, in england & knew prety well that those old cricketers dont want him in there?
sooner or later he has to leave PCB, so now he is trying to create space in foreign servecies?
thats all? sethi the ambasdor or aka presidential candidate?
but question is, ISI would like to see him any where, with his wishes? no
MQM is just a side show though?

lol najam sethi as president :lol:

clever point

IMRAN FAROOQ TRIED TO KILL ALTAF HUSSAIN, & what happens after, is a state secret? lol

who ever killed imran farooq wont be found, nobody is fool enough to kill such a high profile target and leave traces of any kinf, SY is desparate and they know something maybe their instinct leads to MQM because of obvious reasons, but they will entrap altaf and MQM will irrelevant cases like money laundering

dirty cops :disagree:

But the comment made by sethi sums it up.. Between the splits in the MQM, there is the militant wing.. which is a boogeyman to these two elements.. hence they are in fear of themselves as well.
Question is...who does sethi point to when he says "they are only answerable to one person..and you know who"??

I'm not really sure who they answer to. It is no secret that back when these guys were being recruited to crush rivals and opposition, they were provided political cover and protection in return for their services. Since then, they've gained influence and now control a large portion of the direction of it's policies.

I would say they have an understanding with London, but to say that they answer to anyone other than themselves is untrue IMO. They have enough fire-power and influence to survive without London. It is actually London which falls without them.

if he can be made the CM of the biggest province of pakistan?
why cant a president bt according to his wish?

najam sethi should wrap up his career as a fake nautanki journalist

nobody will give a penny to see his noora natak speaking like a parrot in media after what he did in the elections

who ever killed imran farooq wont be found, nobody is fool enough to kill such a high profile target and leave traces of any kinf, SY is desparate and they know something maybe their instinct leads to MQM because of obvious reasons, but they will entrap altaf and MQM will irrelevant cases like money laundering

dirty cops :disagree:

just know some one was taken in custdy, by ISI commjng bck from SA?
guss ALTAF hussain got called to prove his patriotism he did agreed, the person in cutdy went free?
after some 1 topped him in new karachi, thats it?
state secrets?lol

I'm not really sure who they answer to. It is no secret that back when these guys were being recruited to crush rivals and opposition, they were provided political cover and protection in return for their services. Since then, they've gained influence and now control a large portion of the direction of it's policies.

I would say they have an understanding with London, but to say that they answer to anyone other than themselves is untrue IMO. They have enough fire-power and influence to survive without London. It is actually London which falls without them.

basically those thugs are hired, they dont belong to MQM in the first place, they are always rented?

ever watched bourne movies? wht happens? rented killers, not affiliated with the organisation but hired to do their dirty jobs, they recieve the info and boom, thats it

those thugs who are so called MQM thugs dont do target killings, macimum they maybe doing some little crime or some ghunda gardi but those target killers are always rented

try to listen to their interviews where they say these things?

i dont have too much inside info but if you carefully analyse those 'facts' this maybe close to reality my dear

and thats my theory

So Every One is know familiar with the real face MQM...........Gunda,Agwa brae Tawaan,Muder.Ager MQM Khatam Ho jaey tu Karachi k Halat Behter Ho jaen Gay.:sniper::sniper:

Aghwa brai tawan ka ilzam tau aaj pehli baar suna hai :unsure:

just know some one was taken in custdy, by ISI commjng bck from SA?
guss ALTAF hussain got called to prove his patriotism he did agreed, the person in cutdy went free?
after some 1 topped him in new karachi, thats it?
state secrets?lol

lol dude, MQM has nothing got to do with agencies ISI etc

MQM is powerful enough to take on ISI which is very weak and incompetent at the moment if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom