What's new

Najam Sethi taking on MQM situation

excuses doesnt win support.. better admit.

It is fact Karachi was much peacefull when MQM had full control ... But after 2008 circumstances have been getting worst day by day .................

im also of the opinion that MQM does clean politics but throwing away weapons will make MQM a soft target

Actually weapon culture had started in Karachi politics after Aligarh & Qasba incidents because Urdu spoken people were seemed to them unsafe ... It can't be wrong if I say that Gen. Zia ul Haq introduced gun culture in whole Pakistan due to his bloody allying in Afghan war ..............

Actually weapon culture had started in Karachi politics after Aligarh & Qasba incidents because Urdu spoken people were seemed to them unsafe ... It can't be wrong if I say that Gen. Zia ul Haq introduced gun culture in whole Pakistan due to his bloody allying in Afghan war ..............

and thats why i said that MQM will be a very soft target

best solution is to disarm the whole country, why accuse MQM of having guns when clearly its not the sole partner in this thing?

PTI is the best example of thriving even without a militant wing. There is no reason to surrender all weapons, but there is no reason to wage a continuous war either.
What is TTP then? :undecided: They thrive by submitting to the Taliban's wishes. They don't need any street force. Also PTI is not the only party you are talking about. JI and JUI also do not have militant wings. Not difficult to guess which category PTI sits in with all these similarities.

best solution is to disarm the whole country, why accuse MQM of having guns when clearly its not the sole partner in this thing?

Biggest demandant was ANP to deweaponzing of Karachi ... Because they brought Talibans from KPK to compete MQM but that's why they were demandant ... But now Talibans wiped them out from Karachi & PTI from KPK :lol:

lol dude, MQM has nothing got to do with agencies ISI etc

MQM is powerful enough to take on ISI which is very weak and incompetent at the moment if you ask me

sory thats just your wrong thinking friend, angels are above everything?
after all, with all of those cases no body in pakistani political history been made a governor this long?dude?lol!;):lol:
those 90s years are over, we hve been friends to ALTAF BHAI , a long time back?;)
good man but, bieng denied by the thugs?
dont try it, OR BIENG TARGETED BY OWN PEOPELS?lol

i doubt it , brits are not smart enough :wink:

wasnt were americans so stupid, that 9/11 happened, they were doing flight trainings there?lol

i mean we as a nation became so numb , that just now bombs started exploding in lahore, & we are after MQM?

And suddenly Najam Sethi become patriotic Pakistani because he was bashing MQM.

What a load of double standard people...should i laugh or cry?:disagree:

he is just a dam, CIA PARIOT nothing more?

sory thats just your wrong thinking friend, angels are above everything?
after all, with all of those cases no body in pakistani political history been made a governor this long?dude?lol!;):lol:
those 90s years are over, we hve been friends to ALTAF BHAI , a long time back?;)
good man but, bieng denied by the thugs?
dont try it, OR BIENG TARGETED BY OWN PEOPELS?lol

sorry my friend yes 90s is over, but i dont see you how are you getting in MQM pants any way ;)

those your buddies in the govt are the best friends of establishment and agencies

about cases of ishrat ul ibad, dude do you want us to speak about azghar khan case etc etc ;)

mutual interests my friend mutual interests

And suddenly Najam Sethi become patriotic Pakistani because he was bashing MQM.

What a load of double standard people...should i laugh or cry?:disagree:

you are right wasnt @Leader cursing this guy on 11 may :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is TTP then? :undecided: They thrive by submitting to the Taliban's wishes. They don't need any street force. Also PTI is not the only party you are talking about. JI and JUI also do not have militant wings. Not difficult to guess which category PTI sits in with all these similarities.

TTP and Afghan Taliban have different agendas and different targets. Plus JI's student wing is a militant group in itself.

sorry my friend yes 90s is over, but i dont see you how are you getting in MQM pants any way ;)

those your buddies in the govt are the best friends of establishment and agencies

about cases of ishrat ul ibad, dude do you want us to speak about azghar khan case etc etc ;)

mutual interests my friend mutual interests

you are right wasnt @Leader cursing this guy on 11 may :disagree:

all i can say is that, this whole world is aginst ISI, but nothing couldbe done? cause they are holding a dam red button?lol
you wana try try it, i will never object !
but plz become a patriot like ALTAF HUSSAIN, who was been trapped by others but he chose PAKISTAN once again & FOREVER. guss you still are to jounior within thier ranks?lol

Here is the program ::

ANP and other parties were all set for throwing away weapons it was only MQM which rejected that and gave the excuse that operation should start in whole country no Karachi.

It is fact Karachi was much peacefull when MQM had full control ... But after 2008 circumstances have been getting worst day by day .................

this is a problem, not a solution

ANP and other parties were all set for throwing away weapons it was only MQM which rejected that and gave the excuse that operation should start in whole country no Karachi.

and ANP wasnt in KPK?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom