What's new

Najam Sethi | How pakistan Army sabotages Peace process.

ok...Please help me to understand... What is new in that...

@Oscar

He is clearly saying('1-2 Button daba dete hai ,Lo gayi india policy') LOC incident was supervised by Pak fauj !

Last edited by a moderator:
sethi is a smooth talker and sometimes talks a lot of sense, however i do not think he so clean from any controversy, so if only he would apply that cutting critique and high standards to himself!

often with pakistani liberals they spend so much time about talking of reform but where is the action? if only they spendt their energy on making things happen.....and as an aside this is why i respect imran khan so much...regardless of what his faults are this man walks the walk...his record for philanthropy and genuine improvement is impressive, as an individual man he is someone i can take seriously....who are his peers from the liberal intelligentsia walking the walk?

@Oscar

He is clearly saying('1-2 Button daba dete hai ,Lo gayi india policy') LOC incident was supervised by Pak fauj !
and what you are gonna do it about?How many times have you been hit?Go cry to US for help or bash congress for your impotence.

Najam Sethi is Traitor since long time
such a Big Idiot
Your nonsensical post reflects your total immaturity.

What has he said in this video that you make him out to be a 'traitor'? What he postulates is spot on. And he's not someone who's still in primary school. He has done his homework and brought out some very valid points.

It seems that if anyone talks sense and the truth in Pakistan, guys like you term them as traitors. This deniability is precisely the reason why Pakistan is where it is today because of self styled strategists and know-it-alls like you who seem to have all the answers.

Now what may I ask, has he said in the video that has riled you so much as to call him a traitor? If you have any better ideas, why don't you specify them here? You won't and can't because you have none!

This fool needs to be taken off air.

What do you mean taken off? taken off the air or permanently? It is a lack of maturity on the part of our posters that we dont want to listen to what is an alternative thought process. Sure you might not agree with it but shutting his mouth temporarily or permanently is not going to take the line of thought away. For instance why has a thorn been left in the side of india and Pakistan so that the two countries fight each other even after 60 yrs of independance?. Why are countries supplying arms to both sides but never enough to let one side prevail over the other? Who stands to gain from all of these wars with no outcome while billions get spent in arms acquisitions by relatively poor countries with a lot of poverty in the masses? These are all questions that need answering and why idiots from both sides of the divide scupper any chance of a solution to the one problem that will allow peace to prevail ? The answer is that someone is making a lot of money from these wars at the expense of the blood of poor Jawans from both sides. Now do you want to take me off permanently as well?
Araz

and what you are gonna do it about?How many times have you been hit?Go cry to US for help or bash congress for your impotence.

An Exploding nation like pakistan should keep restraint ,you have tried 4 times and achieved nothing but disintegration of pure land .

We don't have good leadership at present,we shall see post election (just about in 8-9 months), 'how much time pak faujj can keep this hit and run contest' :D

Even if they (Hassan Nissar and Nazam Sethi) bash Indian Army , they will bash it logically. Even though I will keep liking them. They talk sense rather than Pakistani role models (Zaid Hamid/ hamid gul/Lakhvi/Mehsoods etc)..

One has all right to condemn Armed forces, but when they do it, do it logically.. Illogical rants hold no value..

DOnt say anything against hameed Gul Or I may want to shut you up permanently!! Ha HA just joking.
Araz

Its not about bashing Indian army or Pakistan army..Hasan nisar and najam sethi are always being honest and speak truth about Army,Community or Government which you people can't digest. Because sach hamesha kharwa(bitter) hota hai

i wish they bash Indian Army tomrrw so then will like to know abt ur views:tongue:

Like I said before. Not all Pakistanis are arabs.
yeah? i am pakistani and i don't have an hindustani roots..HELL i dont even look even like them and i am not alone there are millions like me.

i guess no more akhand bharat for you ...:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Wow :laughcry:
India ruled your West Punjab state as interim CM. :yahoo:
Hope you had a good time.
THIS PIECE OF CRAP IS AN ALL OUT INDIAN AGENT EVERYBODY HATES HIM IN PAKISTAN I HOPE ISI DOES SOMETHING ABOUT HIS INDIAN AGENDA PIECE OF CRAP ONLY FALSE FLAGGER INDIANS DISGUISING AS PAKISTANIS LIKE HIM SOON HE WILL TOO HVE HIS FATE SEALED.

Back
Top Bottom