What's new

Najam Sethi | How pakistan Army sabotages Peace process.

Isn't he the governor of Punjab ? He must be quite popular with his people then.

i wish they bash Indian Army tomrrw so then will like to know abt ur views:tongue:

Even if they (Hassan Nissar and Nazam Sethi) bash Indian Army , they will bash it logically. Even though I will keep liking them. They talk sense rather than Pakistani role models (Zaid Hamid/ hamid gul/Lakhvi/Mehsoods etc)..

One has all right to condemn Armed forces, but when they do it, do it logically.. Illogical rants hold no value..

Even if they (Hassan Nissar and Nazam Sethi) bash Indian Army , they will bash it logically. Even though I will keep liking them. They talk sense rather than Pakistani role models (Zaid Hamid/ hamid gul/Lakhvi/Mehsoods etc)..

One has all right to condemn Armed forces, but when they do it, do it logically.. Illogical rants hold no value..

bro it is useless to put any opinion........they will not understand any think .............they are in such state of mind and it is impossible for them come out of this............majority of people idealize zaid hamid ...........from 2009-2010 entire nation is discussing on conspiracy theory........every thing is frame very well............only one thing is in their mind that is India is behind every conspiracy

any way apart from Nazam Sethi , Marvi sirmed is my favorite too.......hats off to that lady..........really brave woman

Hassan nisar and najam sethi are my favourites. :P

But they are Gaddar in Eyes of the Most Pakistanis (As it seems from PDF members). They do not like the truth to be told. In fact they like Zaid Hamid when he says that Bombay attack was a as a handy work of Raw and Mosad. They are happy when he says that Kasab was Amarsingh ignoring the interview of Kasab parents interview on Pakistani television. They see it as a second victory in winning argument after bleeding India in terror attack without realizing that International community is observing it and they are not fool to believe that Kasab is Amarsingh, an RAW agent and this lies worsen their Image.

We have to learn to live with it. We have to evolve our strategies keeping in the mind that all peace process of civilian Government will be disrupted by Pakistani army and their militant groups. Looking to the Mentality of Pakistani members as he reflection of General Pakistani Mentality, we can hardly expect a break through in relation with Pakistan in short run.

the name najam sethi is liked and quoted by so many when he goes on about MQM and altaf
bashings .. lol

than why GEO news and other channel is giving too much importance to him...........almost every day you can watch him on talk show

But they are Gaddar in Eyes of the Most Pakistanis (As it seems from PDF members). They do not like the truth to be told. In fact they like Zaid Hamid when he says that Bombay attack was a handy was a handy work of Raw and Mosad. They are happy when he says that Kasab was Amarsingh ignoring the interview of Kasab parents interview on Pakistani television. They see it as a second victory in winning argument after bleeding India in terror attack without realizing that International community is observing it and they are not fool to believe that Kasab is Amarsingh, an RAW agent and this lies worsen their Image.

We have to learn to live with it. We have to evolve our strategies keeping in the mind that all peace process of civilian Government will be disrupted by Pakistani army and their militant groups. Looking to the Mentality of Pakistani members as he reflection of General Pakistani Mentality, we can hardly expect a break through in relation with Pakistan in short run.

i don't know how people are getting influence by him..........philosophically or ideologically what is believing i don't want want to discus........but technically he is not able to convince any buddy on two nation theory........i have seen his couple of talk shows..............it is hard that women like Marvi sirmed has no popularity compare to zaid hamid

than why GEO news and other channel is giving too much importance to him...........almost every day you can watch him on talk show

i was referring to PDF members as for GEO being the biggest media co in Pakistan has huge audience and Najam sethi program has high ratings & viewership .. GEO being a "private business" would not show some thing disliked by pakistanis NS analysis are the fairest of all journalist he is a professional

i was referring to PDF members as for GEO being the biggest media co in Pakistan has huge audience and Najam sethi program has high ratings & viewership .. GEO being a "private business" would not show some thing disliked by pakistanis NS analysis are the fairest of all journalist he is a professional

just for curiosity i am asking .........what is general opinion of Pakistani(common people not pdf) about Marvi sirmed ........i am highly impress with......brave woman........

He talks sense unlike Pakistani youth role model 'zaid hamid'.

Najam Sethi is a highly respected person. And rightly so. He was also the interim CM of (West)Punjab before the National elections. Pity that such people are rare to see in the media. :)

just for curiosity i am asking .........what is general opinion of Pakistani(common people not pdf) about Marvi sirmed ........i am highly impress with......brave woman........

I admire her for bravery and outspokenness .. however i wont have the stats about the general population to be honest but can say since no one airs her programs very much so that could be an answer

Isn't he the governor of Punjab ? He must be quite popular with his people then.
He is the chief of pakistan cricket board. He was the acting chief minister of punjab before elections. But yeah he is very popular

Back
Top Bottom