What's new

Najam Sethi | How pakistan Army sabotages Peace process.

Dear Indians, all these haters that you see in this thread dont account for even 1% of pakistani population. Najam sethi is widely liked and enjoys popularity among pakistanis specially people in punjab. Whatever he says, becomes reality. Whatever he says, becomes true. His recent show has really got me worried because the END GAME is very near and it'll be really hard for pakistan to coup with it. To be honest with you I am very worried. Make sure you guys watch his latest show on how india is funding afghan govt and helping them build a 350,000 strong Afghan national army that is strictly anti pakistani.

I have seen a couple of videos of this guy.

And while I may excuse myself for his opinions about my country, there are a lot of things he speaks true about your country: the economic crisis, the debt issue, the world bank, the foreign policy crisis, lack of civil-military consensus, de-stabilization of internal peace, rise of salafist radicalism in Pakistan etc.

Most of the matters that he speaks of internal affairs of your country seem to be true and he repeatedly points out that the mismanagement of the country is causing more damage to Pakistan than a fight with us.

We say the same thing here; MMS and his Madam have caused more losses to India than all the 3 wars we fought with you.

But sadly most Pakistanis here equate all of his talks with treason and point out even the rational (non-political, economy related) things also as wrong.

Najam Sethi should be sabotaged next...

Pakistan should be proud of freedom given to talk against army. Remember it was Musharaf who gave freedom to media, before him the so called democratic parties never allowed private channels. Also remember how in India media is strictly controlled by high caste hindus Brahmins and banias. No one dare to talk against their army no matter what they do in Kashmir or eastern states.

Watch Agar video posted recently to know reality of Indian society.

The hindustani mentality still exists in him even after shifting here

eerrr sorry, but it turns out that, he is one of those "sons of the soil" lot that we often hear after all he was born in 1948 (age 64–65)
Jhang, Punjab Province, West-Pakistan

those who shifted here have produced gems per class

like liaqat ali khan, dr. atta-ur-rahman ,dr abdul qadeer khan, anwar maqsood, moin akhter, saeed anwar, hakeem saeed, General Jehangir Karamat etc

eerrr sorry, but it turns out that, he is one of those "sons of the soil" lot that we often hear after all he was born in 1948 (age 64–65)
Jhang, Punjab Province, West-Pakistan

those who shifted here have produced gems per class

like liaqat ali khan, dr. atta-ur-rahman ,dr abdul qadeer khan, anwar maqsood, moin akhter, saeed anwar, hakeem saeed, General Jehangir Karamat etc

You forgot the greatest of them all - Armstrong the Magnificent ! :smokin:

i think Pakistanies love Najam sethi just the way we love Khushwant Singh = Dirty old Man :toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom