What's new

Nabbed - who vandalised Amar Jawaan in Bombay

You should. Pakistan is full of mostly that boy's type of people - destroying public property, vandalism and violent type of people.
Shouldn't you wish he moves to Pakistan, a country that suits his personality!

Like you said we have a lot of them already. Please keep made in India, in India.

True that kid is a true human and most Pakistani's identify with that type of kid, and they show it not by words on this forum, but by actions in Pakistan - bombings, attacks on govt, trying to lynch a 11 year old girl and whatnot.

I agree with RazPak, this kid is a true human and by nature of his actions a Pakistani. He should go to a land that is more tolerant of his activities(violent ways) - Pakistan ofcourse!

I dont think pakistan will like that ...they like taliban in afghanistan but not in Pakistan. They love suicide bombings in India but not in Pakistan.

Azim premjee is Shia Muslim, who are not Muslim according to Sunnis...

When Jinna requested Premjee father to shift Pakistan, he refused. He knew that Pakistan will not be safe for Non-Sunni sects.

The Dawoodi Bohra trace their belief system back to Yemen, where it evolved from the Fatimid Caliphate and where they were persecuted due to their differences from mainstream Sunni Islam and Zaydi Shia Islam. This prompted the shift of Dawoodi Bohras to India.

India saved many culture/sect/religion. Jews, Parsis, Bohra Muslims are not ingratitude like some other sect.

In India the Bohras were persecuted by the Mughal rulers. The 32nd Dai Qutubuddin Shaheed was prosecuted and beheaded in 1648 AD under Aurangzeb.

Pakistani are admirer of Aurangzeb, do you think they will accept Dawoodi Bohras???

All this diffrence is good enough but Muslim Enemies never distinguished muslims to thier shia,Sunni origins before killing them........as u can see that both shia's and sunni's were killed in myanmar/burma Genoicides.

Well RazPak here seems to think that he is a very good person. Im sure he would want such good samaritans & humans to go to Pakistan.
For example i would love having many(specific) Pakistani's move here. They would enrich my society and country.

Isnt most of the business class in pakistan of shia sect ??

So what??? I suggest you to read about minority condition in Pakistan... Pakistan is divided..
1. Dark skinned Indians are not accepted yet, they are called Muhajir, 50's and 60's was trouble time for them.
2. Ahmedis ( a sect of Muslim which is recognize as Muslim is India) are officially non Muslims (Kaffirs)
3. Shias are killed regularly. Once LeJ person (killer of shias) was caught , he threat Judge saying "I know where your kids study", Judge started hiding his face. Judiciary is afraid of him.
4. Azim's father rejected Jinns's offer to join pakistan (WIPRO is old company, it was basically rice trading company, set by Azim's father.

Punjabi Sunnis are on the top of ladder, and non Muslims are at the bottom of Pakistani ladder..

I am not saying that India is perfect, but we are on the right track. NE brothers are mocked in India, but there are strict law against racial discrimination. Now Dalits are not killed, smaller incident is flashed by media and prompt action is taken..

Pakistan and India started the reform same time, Pakistan run in negative direction, while we chose the correct path..

PM me if you want to know about Pakistan, It was my thesis subject...

An untrue Indian..

Just like a lot of Muslims in Pakistan who blow themselves up in the name of jihad where Islam specifically prohibits suicide and killing of civilians are untrue Muslims...

Huh what reality are you living in ??? .....hello have been watching the news for the past 30 years ??? Its not Islam anymore...Its Mullahism or ayatollahism...

No .He is of same type who put SSG type in wodden dabba......:rolleyes:

Good lord, such display of anger. Join the lynch mob - this guy is just kicking a dabba for heavens sake and has not passed in front of the mosque playing loud music at prayer time or have thrown some cow meat in the temple.

All this diffrence is good enough but Muslim Enemies never distinguished muslims to thier shia,Sunni origins before killing them........as u can see that both shia's and sunni's were killed in myanmar/burma Genoicides.

That is due to ignorance, DO you know many Indian don't know that Parsis are not Muslim. They still believe that parsis are Muslims. Many don't know what Judaism is, Judaism is confused with chirtianity. Bahai is also one sect which is confused as Muslim.

During Gujrat riots, Bohras too suffered loss. They paid for the crime they never did. Wahabi are doing crime, sunni, bohra , bahais are suffering the heat.

1] Pervez musharaf was a mojahir

2] yeah i have heard of ahmedi persecution...in way it is expected in Islam. Tolerance is very low. in the pursuit for purer ideology, they shun differences.

3] Shia -sunni conflict is part of pakistan . but same like we have teh caste probs in the north and tamil nadu

4] Good For Azimji.. he has made india proud and the indians muslims too.....never heard any equilvalent for him in Pakistan

So what??? I suggest you to read about minority condition in Pakistan... Pakistan is divided..
1. Dark skinned Indians are not accepted yet, they are called Muhajir, 50's and 60's was trouble time for them.
2. Ahmedis ( a sect of Muslim which is recognize as Muslim is India) are officially non Muslims (Kaffirs)
3. Shias are killed regularly. Once LeJ person (killer of shias) was caught , he threat Judge saying "I know where your kids study", Judge started hiding his face. Judiciary is afraid of him.
4. Azim's father rejected Jinns's offer to join pakistan (WIPRO is old company, it was basically rice trading company, set by Azim's father.

Punjabi Sunnis are on the top of ladder, and non Muslims are at the bottom of Pakistani ladder..

I am not saying that India is perfect, but we are on the right track. NE brothers are mocked in India, but there are strict law against racial discrimination. Now Dalits are not killed, smaller incident is flashed by media and prompt action is taken..

Pakistan and India started the reform same time, Pakistan run in negative direction, while we chose the correct path..

PM me if you want to know about Pakistan, It was my thesis subject...

And that is why India has the highest number of armed secessionist groups in the world.

Huh what reality are you living in ??? .....hello have been watching the news for the past 30 years ??? Its not Islam anymore...Its Mullahism or ayatollahism...

95% (or may be higher) of Muslims still practice the real Islam which is peaceful and serene.. Its the 5% extremist element that practices the distorted version of Mullahism that give a bad name to the whole religion...And from the look of it, a lot of them have descended on this forum :)

Good lord, such display of anger. Join the lynch mob - this guy is just kicking a dabba for heavens sake and has not passed in front of the mosque playing loud music at prayer time or have thrown some cow meat in the temple.

Dabba ?? who is talking about dabba ?

1] Pervez musharaf was a mojahir

2] yeah i have heard of ahmedi persecution...in way it is expected in Islam. Tolerance is very low. in the pursuit for purer ideology, they shun differences.

3] Shia -sunni conflict is part of pakistan . but same like we have teh caste probs in the north and tamil nadu

4] Good For Azimji.. he has made india proud and the indians muslims too.....never heard any equilvalent for him in Pakistan

This guy who kicked the dabba is an Indian. I don't understand the outpouring of hatred against Pakistan.

And that is why India has the highest number of armed secessionist groups in the world.

That is coz of our tolerance to difference in opinion but some take it for granted as thier birthright

Back
Top Bottom