What's new

Nabbed - who vandalised Amar Jawaan in Bombay

It was only a matter of time, what with all the media coverage his picture received - his face flashing across national dailies, prime time media and of course, the internet. He will rue that moment all his life.

For posterity's sake, here it is again:

Just look at the bast@rd! Notice the bl00dy smile on his face. He should be hung by his balls till kingdom come. :angry:

Along with Amitabh Bachchan movies and an Urdu daily.

We Hindus (too many) and Sikhs / Buddhists (too little) arent vote bank ... Muslims are @ 20%. and the b@stard leeches Living Illegally in Assam etc with their cousins around 15 - 20 Million..

Concentration camps for the Leeches . Anytakers?

Don't fly much afterall It was ur Hindu brothers whom are playing dirty vote bank politics with these illegal leeches living in assam.............& all blamed to other minorities especially muslims.....lol

See I don't see problem with Indian Muslims. But those illegal migrants must be taken care of..

Jai hind..

Neither do I bro.. they are our own blood and skin... but when I said abt 20 % vote bank. I meant it for OUR BABUS.. who see them as oppertunity.. and much of the anger is vented out on them.. which IS wrong..

Sir what have you done for the nation that entitles you to judge others.

Dear Sir ,
I wud like to re-phrase it..
"I havent done anything WRONG to my NATION.. if anything I have done is purely on monetory level and I dont want to go into it, but rather U should ASK WHAT HAVE THE ILLEGAL BONGS DONE FOR OUR NATION?"
JAI HIND TO U TOO..

See the Diff...

422243_466515083382080_448899294_n.jpg

and those who are blowing ur country ..what kinda job they are doing? ...;)

Speechless...

Don't fly much afterall It was ur Hindu brothers whom are playing dirty vote bank politics with these illegal leeches living in assam.............& all blamed to other minorities especially muslims.....lol

Nobody blamed Indian Muslims until the Mumbai Azad Maidan Riots and the desecration of Buddhist statues in Lucknow.

That kick was for every Dalit tortured, for every woman raped, for every mosque burned, for every Muslim butchered, for every mass grave, for every Sikh massacred, and for every female child killed.

That kick was for humanity.

I salute this boy.

People cant be this stupid, you got to see it to belive it. !!

That kick was for every Dalit, for every woman raped, for every mosque burned, for ever Muslim butchered, for ever mass grave, for every Sikh massacred, and for every female child killed.

That kick was for humanity.

I salute this boy.

Too bad the "boy" is going to get a boot rammed up his backside in the police station. Your salute won't help.

Too bad the "boy" is going to get a boot rammed up his backside in the police station. Your salute won't help.

He will remain a symbol of freedom in the hearts of the oppressed in India forever.

The photo is iconic.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom