What's new

Nabbed - who vandalised Amar Jawaan in Bombay

Can't open this page.

It says the file is damaged and can not be repaired.

Obviously.
Here's are the Textbook's from Class IX and X
India and the Contempoarary World-I
India and the Contemporary World-II

If you are interested in History Text from other classes Class> Social Science > Book Name that sounds like a History book :D > Down Left Download Complete Book...... Use IE.

CsiY.png

Download a fresh version of Adobe Reader first:rofl:

Got the latest one and also updated.

Here's are the Textbook's from Class IX and X
India and the Contempoarary World-I
India and the Contemporary World-II

If you are interested in History Text from other classes Class> Social Science > Book Name that sounds like a History book :D > Down Left Download Complete Book...... Use IE.

I have given you guys links from Indian web sites and Indian viewpoint, NCERT report cited and referenced from pages of text books and you still say, ham nahin maantay - na maano.

The fact remains that Indian text books used in schools and in colleges and universities even the official NCERT published are full of bigotry and bias against other religions and religious minorities of india.

This is a fact and your trolling and denials can not avert facts. Period.

Got the latest one and also updated.

I have given you guys links from Indian web sites and Indian viewpoint, NCERT report cited and referenced from pages of text books and you still say, ham nahin maantay - na maano.

The fact remains that Indian text books used in schools and in colleges and universities even the official NCERT published are full of bigotry and bias against other religions and religious minorities of india.

This is a fact and your trolling and denials can not avert facts. Period.
cats_fail-14143.jpg

So lets not engage in off topic debates with a perfect product of pakistani history books.

About the idiot who has been arrested, hope he enjoys his stay with Mumbai police.

That kick was for every Dalit tortured, for every woman raped, for every mosque burned, for every Muslim butchered, for every mass grave, for every Sikh massacred, and for every female child killed.

That kick was for humanity.

I salute this boy.

no that kick was not for humanity......but this is:

motivationkick5101.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@moderators just kidding :angel:

No you don't decide the on your own failures.

It is the world who decide.

And your text books do teach you all bigotry, communalism and religious hatred.

You guys are so brainwashed at the end that you can't and don't even see and understand the correctness of the material presented.

It is the world who decide.

And your text books do teach you all bigotry, communalism and religious hatred.

You guys are so brainwashed at the end that you can't and don't even see and understand the correctness of the material presented.

Oh MY God , What an disaster !! I wonder why the Muslims parties ,buddhist organisation and the Xian media and educational institues are not protesting about all this vehemently !!!
Damn If only they could contact icker !

Oh MY God , What an disaster !! I wonder why the Muslims parties ,buddhist organisation and the Xian media and educational institues are not protesting about all this vehemently !!!
Damn If only they could contact icker !

I wonder why. Because you guys mesmerize your minorities through ictchy bitchy oppressive methodology and your so-called free media doesn't dare print something which presents a bad image of India outside in the world.

I quoted page numbers, references, web site urls and statements made in the books - yet you say, I don't agree.

It may be because you may not even feel that all what was quoted was a religious and communal bigotry and wrong. Normally they refer to it as being brainwashed.

Mesmerize the minorites !! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: do you have any proof for that ............... there exist parties for muslim, By constitution they can hold any seat in india , Do riots in mumbai ,own media and educational institutes and heck become some of the richest in india,Superstars of sports and filmdom ..............oh you are right we have mesmerized them:chilli:

Indian media is very free.... that is why Wheneve DRDO failures or or how PAf is superior are printed, u make a thread out of it. also Dont frgt that the godhra and gujarat riots instigators were brought to justice msotly thanks to the media

Someone has given the link for the books , do download and read ....and as i said before , No muslim organisations or anyother have brought forth any complaints citing historical error. Do feel free to contact them to notify them of this grace sin to muslims

Brainwashed !!! Good lord !!!...........we have the ncert syllabus, more than 25 state syllabuses... and to top it opposing parties with different ideologies.... stop farting anti india rhetorics dude .....

I'm sorry!

It is the world who decide
Last time I was looking at the map there were 200 plus countries and Pakistan.I will register your opinion as Pakistan's opinion on this matter.....Now bring me those 200 plus opinions so that we may know it's a WORLD OPINION

Pakistan = World ✘
World - Pakistan = World ✔

Back
Top Bottom