NA122 election (forum back online!) vote and discuss lol

who gonna win

• Pti

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Pml

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
Inshallah PTI will win in na122.

If PTI win, does it mean PT will have power to improve the educations system, health system, police and economy in na122?

Unfortunately, Due to the PML-N being a major party in Punjab and also part of Punjab Govt. it won't let PTI candidates improve all of the things you listed but since Aleem khan is influential he might be able to improve some stuff if not all.

Yes thankfully the people of Pakistan have woken up and realized the superior genes of the Sharif family.

Now if we could give them a chance for the next 100 years then Insha Allah we will become a developing country.
Like they say, love it or leave it. But the matter of the fact is that the change agent turned out to be a bigger idiot than the lot that people already have so they continue to stick with lesser evil.

It seems the people are pakistan are totally satisfied with the corruption of their leaders.
Nops, they are preferring lesser idiots over bigger idiots.

Chalo at least be happy that PTI defence.pk par to jeet gaye :D

I watched the election rally for this Area which IK did. On his right was sitting a big feudal/Pir and on his left was sitting a big industrialist. If this is the change Pakistanis want, then so be it.
I would not defend IK here but still he is only popular option left that is capable of giving tough time to PML N. as far feudalism matters, then its local tradition and we just cannot change it. I would never prefer PPP as they are extremely corrupt and top of all that they are incapable.. their management of Sindh is miserable. so only option we have left is PTI.

Democracy is unfit for pakistan. The corrupt politicians raise the slogan of democracy because they know that it is only through this system they will "always" remain in power over pakistani population which is no different then a herd of cattle.

Democracy is unfit for pakistan. The corrupt politicians raise the slogan of democracy because they know that it is only through this system they will "always" remain in power over pakistani population which is no different then a herd of cattle.
Itni jaldi rona dhona shuru? kam az kam 7 bajay tak wait karlia hota. :D

What people say about those with superior genes :D
@Winchester

I think PML-N will win from this seat today.

I also think PML-N won unfairly from this constituency back in 2013.

Reason for loss is PTI itself.

What's more important is their reputation and non-corrupt traits. They are what they are but thats not the matter at hand.

But both of them are also part of the status quo, both were in old entrenched parties. PML-Q and PPP respectively. Honest question, where does IK draw the line between "good" and "honest" politicians that join his party from other parties?

I would not defend IK here but still he is only popular option left that is capable of giving tough time to PML N. as far feudalism matters, then its local tradition and we just cannot change it. I would never prefer PPP as they are extremely corrupt and top of all that they are incapable.. their management of Sindh is miserable. so only option we have left is PTI.

Issay acha to phir PML-Q he theekh hai...

But both of them are also part of the status quo, both were in old entrenched parties. PML-Q and PPP respectively. Honest question, where does IK draw the line between "good" and "honest" politicians that join his party from other parties?

PTI tried the "All new faces" thing in the 2013 elections, unfortunately it didn't work, so its mixed its own politics with the politics of taking electables in their party too. A politician being Non-corrupt and have good reputation matters a lot more in Pakistan at the least than a completely honest politician.

Vote ended.

how come just in 4 minutes after polling ends , results from 2 polling stations are on TV?

well I wish PTI had won this election, would have been better for Pakistan. Now PMLN will think people at large approve of all their policies, a different result would have forced them to do better.

The results are as expected...

PML-N winning everywhere... In my opinion Imran Khan would have won from this constituency if he had not done treason acts during anarchy march.

PS: Before the counting began, Imran Khan on TV didn't see too confident when he called it 50-50 as it was apparent that the voter's outcome was not as expected by him.

treason acts
Does wasting country's money not count as treason? Kindly do show me where you draw the line!

I wont vote for any until someone kills the whole stock of politicians....ALMOST all have been tried in 1 party or the other so none are worthy of my vote!

I hope they all die in a plane crash like what happened to Zia ul Haq and a portion of his cabinet!

Does wasting country's money not count as treason? Kindly do show me where you draw the line!

I wont vote for any until someone kills the whole stock of politicians....ALMOST all have been tried in 1 party or the other so none are worthy of my vote!

I hope they all die in a plane crash like what happened to Zia ul Haq and a portion of his cabinet!
they won't fit into single plane but I totally support your opinion

baaqi looting country's money is a treason no doubt about it

Back
Top Bottom