What's new

NA122 election (forum back online!) vote and discuss lol

who gonna win

• Pti

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Pml

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
No I don't have latest update from my friend who is polling agent and was told they are very strict so he will not use mobile phone. But he told said NS visit just shows how shaky noora league is about this

From what I have seen looks like low turn out. Ppl feel it's waste of time since ruling party will win anyway.. OR ppl are afraid of violence. Which is sad

I heard that Chaudhary sarwar called in an immediate meeting in PTI about this and also i've heard that Imran Khan is also is to come to NA-122..

What a stupid poll...aren't there any other parties participating in this election? I don't want to vote for either of these parties. Give me more choices. (Yes I know the competition is mainly between these two parties, but why not give people the option to vote for more?)

First time ever I'm supporting I.K, No matter how much I dislike his party, but at last I feel that Pakistan actually needs change otherwise , no hopes against corruption that have hurt Pakistan more then anything else.

I watched the election rally for this Area which IK did. On his right was sitting a big feudal/Pir and on his left was sitting a big industrialist. If this is the change Pakistanis want, then so be it.

If Noora league wins again, feed these lazy scums with polonium induced biryani platter and let some decent humans re-populate that land again.

You can't see 3 hour speeches of PM, He is in lahore, while PMLN Dropped advertisements from helicopters.They are using every government machinery before election. And they invested more than aleem khan for election campaign. ...i.e Paid advertisement on TV channels while no such thing from PTI .
PTI should invest more than PMLN, even not a single "paid ad" of PTI on TV channel.
PTI has chance if they invest more than PMLN.
As per NA122, PTI has invested more than PML-N in this election. You can get a bike on only 10 votes.

I watched the election rally for this Area which IK did. On his right was sitting a big feudal/Pir and on his left as sitting a big industrialist. If this is the change Pakistanis want, then so be it.

What's more important is their reputation and non-corrupt traits. They are what they are but thats not the matter at hand.

As per NA122, PTI has invested more than PML-N in this election. You can get a bike on only 10 votes.
LOL source? PMLN used all the govt. machinery and tax payer's funds on NA-122, idk what exactly you're on about.

defeat written faces.

What's more important is their reputation and non-corrupt traits. They are what they are but thats not the matter at hand.

LOL source? PMLN used all the govt. machinery and tax payer's funds on NA-122, idk what exactly you're on about.
Aleem khan motorbikes :D

CRBwEjPWgAApIPk.jpg

Ok so where are the loads of motorbikes ready to be given in this picture? All i see is just on guy on a bike. Also that tweet says one of the strong candidates in NA-122, it doesn't mention any specific candidate. Silly stuff all of it from you :)
Lagta hay har dekh kar dimagh nay kaam karna band kardiya hay. The picture is of veran PTI polling camp.

Asad Umar wakes up to situation on the ground. :P

Lack of voter turnout is more worrying. Thats the biggest problem when people who are registered don't exercise their vote. Vote for whoever you wish but atleast come and vote bcz if you don't vote then you have no right to criticize any party or any project or any negative working.

Anyway the real picture will come after 5pm when the counting begins... The picture will become much clearer after 7pm.

Lagta hay har dekh kar dimagh nay kaam karna band kardiya hay. The picture is of veran PTI polling camp.

Yea that picture is of a PTI camp but where are those Bikes to be given? is there any indication or a hint there except for a man on a bike in it? any one could be passing in and out through the camp. This is totally hilarious how you assume stuff :D sahi PMLN ka supporter lagtay ho..

Gotta appreciate PTIs enthusiasm as I remember it was them that started the everybody should vote movement before the 2013 election prompting many individuals to vote in that election and they are doing it right here as well. The people need to vote otherwise they should not complain at all about anything that goes in the country. I personally find such people to be hypocritics who don't vote yet are the first to criticize the govt and the opposition. Its time people realize and get it through their heads that turnout is a very important thing.

Yea that picture is of a PTI camp but where are those Bikes to be given? is there any indication or a hint there except for a man on a bike in it? any one could be passing in and out through the camp. This is totally hilarious how you assume stuff :D sahi PMLN ka supporter lagtay ho..
Allah ka lakh Shukar hay ky Y***hiya nahi hn.

Back
Top Bottom