What's new

NA122 election (forum back online!) vote and discuss lol

who gonna win

• Pti

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Pml

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
You can't see 3 hour speeches of PM, He is in lahore, while PMLN Dropped advertisements from helicopters.They are using every government machinery before election. And they invested more than aleem khan for election campaign. ...i.e Paid advertisement on TV channels while no such thing from PTI .
PTI should invest more than PMLN, even not a single "paid ad" of PTI on TV channel.
PTI has chance if they invest more than PMLN.

One thing i definitely can see is that PTI invested a ton in this election than the 2013 one. PMLN also invested but unless they do heavy prepoll rigging i don't see PML-N winning by a somewhat large margin of 20-30k votes. If the vote margin was only 10k in the last one i can definitely see PTI giving PML-N a close fight and even winning it.

First time ever I'm supporting I.K, No matter how much I dislike his party, but at last I feel that Pakistan actually needs change otherwise , no hopes against corruption that have hurt Pakistan more then anything else.

And fool me thrice I am supporter of ppp and pmln
Born as a fool and supports PTI :lol:

One thing i definitely can see is that PTI invested a ton in this election than the 2013 one. PMLN also invested but unless they do heavy prepoll rigging i don't see PML-N winning by a somewhat large margin of 20-30k votes. If the vote margin was only 10k in the last one i can definitely see PTI giving PML-N a close fight and even winning it.
of money in this election, sure that I grant you.

Born as a fool and supports PTI :lol:

of money in this election, sure that I grant you.
Like this
pmpasdhasltasda-150x150.jpeg

205.gif

The same Aleem Khan who was refused ticket by Imran in general elections on bad reputation is now being fielded to salvage PTI's leftover pride
:lol:

In my humble option & without taking sides, if it was Ayaz Vs IK, than PTI would have won, but with Aleem Khan I think Ayaz have better chances... a margin of 5k-10k..

It will be very close contest news from ground are PTI has chance to win but I don't trust noora as we can clearly see they are using dirty tactics as telling voter Ur vote is casted or u are not registered here... Some places rangers checked list and voters name was there... 5 Fake ballet boxes was found from on polling station and police removed evidence very quickly without doing inquiry whos votes are in these boxes...

These problem will remain until we have biometric system

Here votes will go according to thiS.

Votes:

PMLN 13000
PTI. 10500

PMLN 27000
PTI 21000

PMLN 54000
PTI 40000

PMLN 82000
PTI 62000

Final result:
PMLN 1,10,000
PTI. 83,000
VOTES

Error margin :
5k--------10k

pretty conclusive. what is the source please?

It will be very close contest news from ground are PTI has chance to win but I don't trust noora as we can clearly see they are using dirty tactics as telling voter Ur vote is casted or u are not registered here... Some places rangers checked list and voters name was there... 5 Fake ballet boxes was found from on polling station and police removed evidence very quickly without doing inquiry whos votes are in these boxes...

Please remember if you win.

Any inside info about the current situation in NA-122? Whats PTI camp's mood up until now? Also i've heard that so far voter turnout has been 10-15%. Is this true?

Any inside info about the current situation in NA-122? Whats PTI camp's mood up until now? Also i've heard that so far voter turnout has been 10-15%. Is this true?

No I don't have latest update from my friend who is polling agent and was told they are very strict so he will not use mobile phone. But he told said NS visit just shows how shaky noora league is about this

From what I have seen looks like low turn out. Ppl feel it's waste of time since ruling party will win anyway.. OR ppl are afraid of violence. Which is sad

Back
Top Bottom