What's new

NA122 election (forum back online!) vote and discuss lol

who gonna win

• Pti

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Pml

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
Aaamin! magar mugh se ziada tum logon ko isski zaroorat hay...Allah hadayat, thori se sharam, thori se ghairat aur kafi saari aqal bhee de package ma

Yeh to Dua Mian saab keh liye honi chaiye :D

jo bhii jeta haar awaam ki ho gee ye akhri din hai apna apna candidate dekh lo ab islamabad jana pary ga is kameeny ko dekhny :lol:

PML-N is going to win and Hamza Shahbaz is our future Prime Minister.

He has the right genes !

Actually as far as Lahoris go the only competition is btw Hamza Shahbaz and Maryum Nawaz.

And who can blame them i mean they built the Metro....the Metro Bus !!!!

As Lahore was the first city in the world to have a metro bus project hence the Sharifs have earned the right to rule us for the next 100 years :)

PML-N is going to win and Hamza Shahbaz is our future Prime Minister.

He has the right genes !

Actually as far as Lahoris go the only competition is btw Hamza Shahbaz and Maryum Nawaz.

And who can blame them i mean they built the Metro....the Metro Bus !!!!

As Lahore was the first city in the world to have a metro bus project hence the Sharifs have earned the right to rule us for the next 100 years :)
Dil bara karo aur haar maan na sekho.

Dil bara karo aur haar maan na sekho.

What was wrong about my post???

I want Hamza Shabaz to be the next Prime Minister and the Sharif family to rule Pakistan for the next 100 years.

They have excellent genes :)

if PTI win the votes in NA122 - what does it mean?

Does PTI control any part in Lahore at the moment?

if PTI win the votes in NA122 - what does it mean?

Does PTI control any part in Lahore at the moment?

Totally controlling a part of lahore? I highly doubt it since the local govt. and ruling party in Punjab is PML-N but yea they're allowed to do some stuff seeing the current conditions in Pakistan's electoral system. But the most important take-away from a victory(InshaALLAH) would be psychological. PTI will finally be able to make some ground in Punjab.

Agar duaon ki zaroorat NS ko hoti to woh bani gala aur Imran PM house ma betha hota.:)

Mass rigging kar keh aur joot bol bol keh PM banana koi achi baat nahi :D

Totally controlling a part of lahore? I highly doubt it since the local govt. and ruling party in Punjab is PML-N but yea they're allowed to do some stuff seeing the current conditions in Pakistan's electoral system. But the most important take-away from a victory(InshaALLAH) would be psychological. PTI will finally be able to make some ground in Punjab.

Inshallah PTI will win in na122.

If PTI win, does it mean PT will have power to improve the educations system, health system, police and economy in na122?

We'll know what they do and when they become PMs. but 8-0 tells a lot where banigalla stands thanks to idiotic moves and investor group.

Yes thankfully the people of Pakistan have woken up and realized the superior genes of the Sharif family.

Now if we could give them a chance for the next 100 years then Insha Allah we will become a developing country.

It seems the people are pakistan are totally satisfied with the corruption of their leaders.

Back
Top Bottom