What's new

NA122 election (forum back online!) vote and discuss lol

who gonna win

• Pti

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Pml

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
Government will sleep if they win, but if PTI wins, Government will work hard and invest on people instead of more metro projects

For pmln and ppp( Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me)

Problem is that people all over the world, not only pakistan, have a habit of forgetting what has been done to them before.

Its much more easier to "let it go" than do something about it, just a natural order of things.

Problem is that people all over the world, not only pakistan, have a habit of forgetting what has been done to them before.

Its much more easier to "let it go" than do something about it, just a natural order of things.
Then, let them suffer. & they have no reason to cry.

Then, let them suffer. & they have no reason to cry.

Thats the only option left. I have already set aside popcorn for the crying waves to come and watch them suffer. But one thing that strikes fear even in me is that in the end. People who actually care for a better system also suffer along. Its a collective punishment, all due to ignorance of some..most in this case.

Who gonna win

I don't agree with Pti politics but I want them to win so they put pressure on PML to deliver more.
Here votes will go according to thiS.

Votes:

PMLN 13000
PTI. 10500

PMLN 27000
PTI 21000

PMLN 54000
PTI 40000

PMLN 82000
PTI 62000

Final result:
PMLN 1,10,000
PTI. 83,000
VOTES

Error margin :
5k--------10k

Here votes will go according to thiS.

Votes:

PMLN 13000
PTI. 10500

PMLN 27000
PTI 21000

PMLN 54000
PTI 40000

PMLN 82000
PTI 62000

Final result:
PMLN 1,10,000
PTI. 83,000
VOTES

Error margin :
5k, 10k

Why are you giving PTI more of a less chance than the 2013 election? They had less preparations for that, less hype and full prepoll and post poll rigging was in effect due to army personnel not being inside the voting boths. And even then somehow due to rigging Ayaz saddiq cut a lead of 30K votes at the end and beat IK by 10k votes.

However for this By-election PTi did a full scale Door-to-Door campaign, prepared their polling agents, made sure that army personnel are inside and outside of each voting booth and ofcourse created more hype than the 2013 General elections. If PTI still can't win this Election than they never can..

Why are you giving PTI more of a less chance than the 2013 election? They had less preparations for that, less hype and full prepoll and post poll rigging was in effect due to army personnel not being inside the voting boths. And even then somehow due to rigging Ayaz saddiq cut a lead of 30K votes at the end and beat IK by 10k votes.

However for this By-election PTi did a full scale Door-to-Door campaign, prepared their polling agents, made sure that army personnel are inside and outside of each voting booth and ofcourse created more hype than the 2013 General elections. If PTI still can't win this Election than they never can..
You can't see 3 hour speeches of PM, He is in lahore, while PMLN Dropped advertisements from helicopters.They are using every government machinery before election. And they invested more than aleem khan for election campaign. ...i.e Paid advertisement on TV channels while no such thing from PTI .
PTI should invest more than PMLN, even not a single "paid ad" of PTI on TV channel.
PTI has chance if they invest more than PMLN.

Attachments

• 1444542976510.jpg
    1444542976510.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom