What's new

MythBuster #1 : CM400AKG is No Match for Brahmos !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have doubt on this. CM400 is a subsonic missile which is fired from aircraft. So this missile could change its course more easily, and its only during its terminal phrase , this will rise to the high altitude to get the proper picture of the target, and from their the missile will comes at the Supersonic or hypersonic speed(this is dubious too)

I doubt being fired from aircraft or being subsonic has anything to do with it being maneuverable.
Brahmos has a liquid fueled thrust vectoring ramjet engine which gives it the ability to perform complicated maneuvers, which I doubt the CM-400's solid fueled engine can replicate.
And CM-400 being an air to surface missile probably can muster hypersonic speeds.

India's best strategy is to conduct offensive Fighter Sweep operations
using Mig 29 and Su 30 to shoot down the JF 17 before they can launch their missiles
Looks very good on paper.....just like the rest of Indian wishful thinking.

I doubt being fired from aircraft or being subsonic has anything to do with it being maneuverable.
Brahmos has a liquid fueled thrust vectoring ramjet engine which gives it the ability to perform complicated maneuvers, which I doubt the CM-400's solid fueled engine can replicate.
And CM-400 being an air to surface missile probably can muster hypersonic speeds.
With the subsonic speed how much time it would take CM400 to reach the target, till then target would be 20-30 km away, so with subsonic speed, and midcourse update features, the subsonic missile could change the direction using surface direction control. My stand is it could target the moving target, but needs continous update of the target using fighter FCR or Awaac but in the final stage, once the target is acquire, there is no change of direction, probably 15-20km terminal distance, but before that a slow moving cruise missile could be distroyed by MKg29k a2a Missile or Barak 2 SAM.

Looks very good on paper.....just like the rest of Indian wishful thinking.
you dint get it jammer bhiyye ok let me explain
few facts even if you forget you are next door and we have some 12 airbases all along indo pakistan border with all kinds of air defnce networks and land based bharmor , shaourya , prithvi and prahar batteries to ... firts thing first

1. effective range of CM400 is 180-240Km but it needs to be guided to target in its terminal phase

2. for that your fighter or awacs has to come at least within 100miles from the target

3. meaning your JF-17 will have to come near indian naval assets but by that time

a.helli based AWACS/K27-31 & multiple long range AESA&PESA radars will already have a lock on your fighter

b. indian CBG in that sector will scrambell its Mig29ks even before you are anywhere near the target

rest you can speculate yourself :coffee:

Food for thought ....any Indians who from now on think China is a friend....should slap themselves silly.....China is doing everything it can to create trouble. Our media has to play a better role in painting the correct picture of what is really going on here....no more fluff puff bollywood bs...
Our media is irresponsible and trp ke liye ye apni maa ko bhi bhech sakte.....they want trp only trp

Mate when your AWACS and JF 17 and Mirages V detect a SU 30 or a Mig 29 K
They will immediately turn back

Also Then Another SUKHOI will fire A Brahmos at the Air Base from where these
JF 17 take off ; or Better still A Shaurya or Dhanush or K 15 Ballistic missiles
will make these airbases Closed for some time
First make sure they improve on their operational capabilities. :lol:

b. indian CBG in that sector will scrambell its Mig29ks even before you are anywhere near the target

rest you can speculate yourself :coffee:

The IAF bases at Bhuj ; Naliya and Jamnagar will ENFORCE a NO fly ZONE

They are just 150 - 200 KM from Karachi

That means IAF planes can Lock on to JF 17 the moment they are Air borne

First make sure they improve on their operational capabilities. :lol:

Your JF 17 will NEVER engage with a Mig 29 or a Su 30
Write that in STONE

Oh i have plenty to burst your bubbles but hell, my source already had an intelligence inquiry so no joy.

WE have satellite Images of your Shore based batteries of
Your Anti Ship Missiles the C 802

When the Brahmos and Dhanush SLAMS into these Batteries
you would Realise Their Capabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom